• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vestal

I hate this fucking spot.. Its fucking HORRIBLE.. who thought making a finisher off the top were your opponent has to actually pull up in order for you to hit it.

Nose Master

latest

You're right before the Iifa Tree, I take it? Just have Dagger concentrate on Summons.

I'm just meleeing with everyone, I don't care anymore. Veevs occasionally spittin' hot fire, that's about it.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Is this Owens commentary on Saxton a shoot? Don't seem like a work, but it might be a worked shoot cause it's working on me like if it was a shoot and that's my shot on this spittake.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
When I was younger I disliked the options for other party members so much that I used Dagger whenever possible, even in the period of the game where they nerf her, because I didn't want to use Quina/Eiko/Horse Faced Lady.

Hex

Banned
I don't think Reigns will lose the Rumble. HHH just comes in as a surprise to beat up Reigns and Reigns gets dragged under the ropes to come back later to win after resting. It feels like it will be some stupid shit like that. I don't think HHH would win it either. Even he knows that would be ridiculously unfair at this point.

Not saying either way.
#30 does not mean HHH wins, it means that he tries to screw Reigns but then alot can happen.
Brock can screw HHH setting up a Triple threat, random controversy, all kinds of things can happen.
It would not exactly be unfair either, eventually there was supposed to be a program with Rollins vs HHH and HHH having the belt could facilitate that.
I mean hell, the Authority and HHH may as well have the belt the way they dick everything around.
But by no means is it guaranteed either way.
I do think that Reigns going from one all the way with Brock and company in the Rumble is really forced without some kind of screwy ending.

shanafan

I feel like the 1992 Royal Rumble is being ignored during these promos, but whatever, that was 24 years ago.

Damn that was a long time ago

Judderman

drawer by drawer
That not-so-subtle comparison of Austin and Roman. It's not going to work.

Big red machine? I thought it was red monster now.

No, it's Demon Kane now. The only recorded case of schizophrenia where the subject grows a full head of hair when he changes personas.

Colocho

Banned
I feel like the 1992 Royal Rumble is being ignored during these promos, but whatever, that was 24 years ago.

Damn that was a long time ago

That was for a vacant title, therefore not a "ONE VS ALL HOW WILL ROMAN REIGNS OVERCOME THESE MONUMENTAL ASTRONOMICAL ODDS" match

Sephzilla

With Roman entering at number one I really want Brock to enter at number 2.

In reality Brock will enter at number 30 and Roman will still win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom