• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC Safety

This is a very good match they ruined by cutting to commercial at a crucial moment.

I also like the fact Becky has adopted less creepy wrestling gear. The faux-lingerie bustier thing was out of place for a woman marketed as an empowered woman.

ScribbleD

Is Becky the only face in the women's division? It seems like everyone else is playing some variation of a heel.

Charlotte isn't a heel or face. She's a Flair. They did the same thing with Neville in NXT as they're doing with Charlotte now.

Edit: I gave WWE too much credit.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I am excited to see Gedo on his hands and knees begging Naito to feud with Okada because he ran off everyone else pushing his golden boy
AU7Amsc.gif

This is a very good match they ruined by cutting to commercial at a crucial moment.

I also like the fact Becky has adopted less creepy wrestling gear. The faux-lingerie bustier thing was out of place for a woman marketed as an empowered woman.

Thats just part of her steampunk victorian get ups. I would love to see someone explain steampunk to Vince

Is RAW good

I have it on as background noise. Every time I pay attention it seem okay. Every other time I used to try this style of watching when I looked up to pay attention I would be annoyed by something. I have not shook my head in annoyance over the last hour once.

So, in a faint praise style of way, yeah RAW might be good this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom