• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

You are right, and I also forgot a step. They need more people for Cesaro to make look strong to prepare for the feeding.
Now you've got the formula down.
Cesaro makes 'em look strong for Roman/Cena to look that much stronger when they humble them and send them crying back to 50/50 aimless booking in the mid-card.

Naturally. And he'll be the only guy to have an "I'm going to win the Rumble promo" at the top of the hour on RAW during the Rumble build.
Wonder if he's going to win.

going with lesnar if he is in the rumble or HHH nobody else makes sense this year sadly, though i really want HHH to come out at #30 and win just to see the meltdown that HHH in 2016 is going to main event WM for the WWE championship.

Kaladin

Nobody has ever ended a fight with me?

tumblr_nopf8sF7Ew1sfgulqo2_500.gif

Huh Dean?

Neville vs Owens opens Raw with little hype while on NXT this would headline a PPV with a several month build.

If you paid attention to what goes on, you have noticed for every PPV encounter wrestlers had on NXT they had various matches at tapings before that. There is nothing wrong about giving people a high impact match between two people to get a show going. They can build to something later if needed.

This is complaining just for the sake of complaining.

MG310

Last 2 weeks of Ambrose/Owens interactions have been good.

Neville at least seems to be in a slightly better spot than pre-Slammy win as well. Getting slapped around by Owens in decent matches is a way better spot than having him try to act in segments with Miz.

Kaladin

If you paid attention to what goes on, you have noticed for every PPV encounter wrestlers had on NXT they had various matches at tapings before that. There is nothing wrong about giving people a high impact match between two people to get a show going. They can build to something later if needed.

This is complaining just for the sake of complaining.

Nah, I'm just hoping for better build for what will always be a great match, but Neville is treated like a flippy enhancement talent right now so eh, we get what we can.

thefro

This is actually a good show so far except for the crowd being awful and not popping for Neville doing shooting star planchas and 450s off the apron.

UberTag

Last 2 weeks of Ambrose/Owens interactions have been good.

Neville at least seems to be in a slightly better spot than pre-Slammy win as well. Getting slapped around by Owens in decent matches is a way better spot than having him try to act in segments with Miz.
Did they drop that entire angle without any kind of followup or is Miz still trying to groom him?

UberTag

Dated references made by the old farts on commentary during this segment that WWE's target demographic won't get... I Love Lucy, ET and ALF.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Those carnies results just depress me. WWE is in such a terrible state and the majority answers are still stuff strictly on the WWE, I just don't think I can accept that there are that many people on here that want to watch WWE and complain about it than watching something else. 'I only watch WWE' and 'Young Bucks' being the top 2 answers for best tag team pretty much cinched it for me.

I think I'm going part time. It's ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom