• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

Screen-Shot-2013-10-09-at-10.20.30-PM.png

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
i also like that the rumor is they signed styles and nakamura

you know the two guys who both just came off two fairly major injures? all these beat up indie vet signings are going to really hurt them in about 5 years.

Raw64life

Don't care about Anderson/Gallows although I'm sure they'll do fine in WWE. And everyone already knew AJ was gone.

Nakamura is a huge blow to NJPW if he leaves though. Besides being the GOAT, Okada/Nakamura was the likely WK11 main event. Guess they'll just have to have Tanahashi come out and say "I'm still 2-1 against you at WK, Best of 5!"

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Gedo is about to pay real hard for not pulling the trigger on Shibata or Naito earlier.

but don't worry you guys, Goto is still. Goto will ALWAYS still be here.

Colocho

Banned
They're not gonna risk putting Reigns in the same spot as last year by having him win the rumble again to a chorus of boos. Roman is walking out of WM 32 as a 3-time world champion.

somedevil

I thought AJ was still recovering

Diamond Dallas Paige is a miracle worker.

Also, the reddit insider name is funny. He is called Wade Meltzer. The guy predicted the canceled India tour, Cheeseburger in the rumble and supposedly had the news of the guys leaving at 11am today.

DMczaf

Vince is going to use 2016 to give Roman every big money drawing angle in WWE history.

Ending with a screwjob at Survivor Series.

Ithil

Meltzer had many people tell him this is true and Court Bauer was the first to break the story.

Plus the Visa thing is weird because he is coming to America for ROH in February and he is not coming to the WWE right away. He probably be the last to come.

It's one thing to do a few dates for ROH, but he would have to move to Orlando if he was signing with WWE.

somedevil

It's one thing to do a few dates for ROH, but he would have to move to Orlando if he was signing with WWE.

True, but this could be already pretty much done or close to done like Asuka where she was first seen in late august and debuted in September.

Cheeseburger?

One time Jushin Liger found this cool dude who really wanted to be a wrestler and he befriended him and they became best pals. Liger wound up promoting this guy to companies, and long story short he now has a long-term place in ROH and just appeared at the New Japan Rumble. His name comes from a rib people gave him while training with him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom