• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dream of Styles debuting at the Rumble, getting KO'd by Show and dumped over the rope like garbage within 3 minutes while JBL says "WELCOME TO THA BIG LEAGUES"

Bowser

0% chance Reigns walks out of Rumble as the champ. He will be the last man eliminated by one of (in order of likelihood): Triple H, Lesnar, or (wild card pick) Rocky.

0% chance Reigns walks out of Rumble as the champ. He will be the last man eliminated by one of (in order of likelihood): Triple H, Lesnar, or (wild card pick) Rocky.

I don't think he's walking out with the belt, but I think he will be one of the last eliminated. This is all to build-up Roman winning an anticlimactic 3rd WWE title in just a handful of months at Wrestlemania.

Ithil

If wwe was smart they would have scooped up Cody Hall. Dudes a stud

Way too early for that, he's only been there a year and pretty much started from scratch. Wait til he gets good before snatching him.

From what Scott Hall has said that was the idea anyway, to stay in Japan for a few years to get experience before trying for NXT.

Couleurs

Itll be interesting to see what happens if Nakamura signs with the WWE. Will his ridiculous charisma and awesome ring ability be enough to make up for the language barrier? Or does he wind up being Japanese Cesaro?

Then again, maybe the interest is just for NXT, which would still be cool since we'd get to see some fun matches even if he never gets a major WWE role.

DMczaf

tumblr_o0fexoOdgg1sj4xr4o9_400.gif

tumblr_o0fexoOdgg1sj4xr4o10_400.gif

tumblr_o0fexoOdgg1sj4xr4o1_400.gif

One time Jushin Liger found this cool dude who really wanted to be a wrestler and he befriended him and they became best pals. Liger wound up promoting this guy to companies, and long story short he now has a long-term place in ROH and just appeared at the New Japan Rumble. His name comes from a rib people gave him while training with him
Oh ok not the royal rumble

Gurrry

watching raw now so i cant read the thread, but that was the first good monolouge ive ever heard roman give.

are they finally doing it? making him the semi-silent bad ass that just fucks people up.. the roman weve always wanted....

it cant be

watching raw now so i cant read the thread, but that was the first good monolouge ive ever heard roman give.

are they finally doing it? making him the semi-silent bad ass that just fucks people up.. the roman weve always wanted....

it cant be

Fucking lol.

Sephzilla

Vince seriously needs to tan at least a little if he's going to be showing off those guns, though. He should fucking know better than to not keep those guns polished.

Right now Jado and Gedo are in a dark room somewhere drinking heavily and trying to figure out what happens on the show that takes place in like 4 hours.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Curtis Axel and Adam Rose on a team?

Axel Rose is back in time for the GNR reunion I guess.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
New Day singing the "aaaaaay we want some New Day" song

Just thought about, it's pretty clear as day..

It will come down to Roman & Brock, last two men in the ring
with the assist of The Rock, Roman will superman punch Brock out
Forcing Lesnar to take his eye off Roman as his main target
Leading to the begining of the RockVSBrock angle for Mania
& of course, leaving open the HunterVSRoman angle for Mania

That's kinda wwe booking.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Lol shit looks like I missed a laugher. Fell asleep when Reigns was talking shit to Steph in the ring during the first 10 mins. so it's really reigns vs the entire roster at RR? Ugh

Is Cena the only Wrestler to be pissed about winning the World Champ like he did at Unforgivin 06?

Man that match gonna be 10 years old this year, Seems like yesterday

Is Cena the only Wrestler to be pissed about winning the World Champ like he did at Unforgivin 06?

Man that match gonna be 10 years old this year, Seems like yesterday
He wanted to lose to Edge that night and end up going to Smackdown for a heel turn and a lighter schedule but obviously Vince disagreed. He hated the fact that Edge had so much going for him and he'd be defeating him in his country. Also the match was so brutal.

Where was Cena tonight? They seriously brought him back for a throw away match with a fuck finish, and he's not even there the next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom