• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm over space

I think the hype for No Man's Sky killed space forever

I'm gonna get No Man's Sky, but it's by no means going to be the most amazing or impressive thing of the year. Hype's just lasted too long with too much delays to live up to that now

Most amazing impressive thing of the year would be Square Enix putting out FF15 and Persona 5 this summer. There's no chance it happens, but I'd love it if it did

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
But is anyone gonna pay 699 Euro for a VR headset so they can play a 6/10 game* with a headset strapped to their face?

*As per Steam user reviews

I'll just say this. I've never been more immersed.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
....shit
updated-ufc-pre-order-header.jpg

jmdajr

Sad thing for me...the HD-DVD battle was fought on a 36 inch HDTV. lol. Oh well.That's just how it was at the time.

klonere

Banned
When I was working for DTZ (big global property firm) one day I had to help out some dudes coming over from England to film some stuff. I thought it was some corporate shoot for a promotional video or some internal stuff.

It was a crew from Samsung with a bunch of 3D and VR camera rigs going to shoot footage for virtual property tours. That seems like the stuff Facebook and HTC would be interested in. Not, as Sunny said some third rate Sony games.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
When I was working for DTZ (big global property firm) one day I had to help out some dudes coming over from England to film some stuff. I thought it was some corporate shoot for a promotional video or some internal stuff.

It was a crew from Samsung with a bunch of 3D and VR camera rigs going to shoot footage for virtual property tours. That seems like the stuff Facebook and HTC would be interested in. Not, as Sunny said some third rate Sony games.

VR property tours are easy money. The Realtors need the VR and they can offer a tour in their own space. It's easy money there.

Forbes writes the worst articles on wrestling imo but they have a point about the recent signings.

The state the age of everyone and the fact that AJ and Nakamura have injuries.

Oh well

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It seems like a total slam dunk for stuff like foreign property investment. Remote tours for out of country investors? Easy money.

Even lazy assholes can enjoy it. Especially if you partner with a builder who builds maybe 10 different variations, do it a lot for New Construction homes.

I think I need to start a new business.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Fuck dude's are any of you ever happy?

The happiest one here is the dude who just dropped 600 on a Rift. I see a correlation now.

Yes, I am happy.

:)

Life isn't fun when you're always pissed!

Ironic Edit;

It seems like a total slam dunk for stuff like foreign property investment. Remote tours for out of country investors? Easy money.

Fuck foreign investors.

Ruining the Canadian housing market.

klonere

Banned
Fuck foreign investors.

Ruining the Canadian housing market.

Are you in Vancouver? I might be going back over on a permanent basis soon enough....Not looking forward to having to deal with getting a place to stay...

I think you have more to fear from Albertans fleeing the oil apocalypse hitting that god-forsaken province.

darkness surrounds me at all times

Don't worry Data, they have to push Naito now. They have to!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom