• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroman

Banned
Is this the most indy wrestling gif there is?
kM1UUWS.gif

Do you guys get this POP TV channel at all? I have Comcast, and when I searched for TNA, only the PPV showed up.

I get it (TWC Los Angles), I watched 30 seconds last night, and I just can't. Its so bad, and I have no attachment what so ever to it anymore. I really only watched for Dixie 2 years ago, and for Sting before that.

Bubba T

I'm watching an old episode of NXT on the Network and I just saw a promo for the WWE2k15 soundtrack with two tracks starring Wiz Khalifa and John Cena. lol

I'm watching an old episode of NXT on the Network and I just saw a promo for the WWE2k15 soundtrack with two tracks starring Wiz Khalifa and John Cena. lol
The soundtracks for these games are fucking atrocious. I just let the wrestlers themes play. So much better.

Lil' Scrappy's "Money in the Bank" was my CAW's theme in SvR 07. Or was it 09? I dunno. It was fun at the time.
I should've said the past 2-3 games. 2K does a terrible job with music unless it's putting old school rap in the basketball games. When it comes to rock or metal,...... Meh they stink it up. The best song on 2K16 is rebel yell and the Manson song.

2007(the one with Lil Scrappy) had a really good soundtrack. In fact SdvR - 2007 had the goat soundtracks. 2006 had Megadeth 😙.

Bubba T

I should've said the past 2-3 games. 2K does a terrible job with music unless it's putting old school rap in the basketball games. When it comes to rock or metal,...... Meh they stink it up. The best song on 2K16 is rebel yell and the Manson song.

2007(the one with Lil Scrappy) had a really good soundtrack. In fact SdvR - 2007 had the goat soundtracks. 2006 had Megadeth 😙.

I'm still not completely over them scrapping the original themes of the late Smackdown games.

https://youtu.be/JnQdflwC2O4?list=FLpzE2yDhUmqdZK413uTxVLg

Such a great theme for my joke characters.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Finally saw The Force Awakens tonight. I unfortunately saw a major spoiler on Twitter during the past week, so that moment lost the element of surprise entirely.

To the fucker who spoiled that:

TqTjqU1.jpg

That's a cute jiff and all but

LOOK AT THE GUY ON THE MAT

I don't think I can handle a modern Mania without Cena, it just feels wrong, wrong I tell ya!

Though with his super human healing powers there's still a bit of hope.

Fox318

They are gonna lose out on a ton of merch sales at rumble and mania because of this.

At this rate Bo Dallas will be WWE champ.

Ithil

It's for real, as far as I can tell.

So that's Cena out, Orton out, Bryan out, Rollins out. At this rate Reigns' hernia is going to recur or some dumb shit like that.

Reigns will be contractually mandated to travel in the Popemobile, and wrestle wrapped in two layers of bubble wrap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom