• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vince and HHH dressed up like Col Trautman and Bryan's Rambo...

"Daniel. We need you Daniel."

"Do I get to win this time?"

Really makes you think how hard the WWE is really just working these guys to have this happen to them. Like schedule wise.

lol. The schedule now is nowhere near as brutal as it was in the 80s and 90s.

Picture of roman

simpsons13-25.jpg

Vince and HHH dressed up like Col Trautman and Bryan's Rambo...

"Daniel. We need you Daniel."

"Do I get to win this time?"

Really makes you think how hard the WWE is really just working these guys to have this happen to them. Like schedule wise.

Hard enough that Orton's shoulder drew its last breath taking out trash at home and he's out until at least winter

Ithil

five dump trucks full of money were seen heading towards Austin's ranch.

There's no way they're going to get close to selling out AT&T Stadium legitimately, is there? I'm not even sure if they could get 75% sold out legitimately.

They were never going to sell it out, but now it's looking like they really won't, like not even close.

ScribbleD

Shame. I wonder what they're going to do going forward.

A. Do nothing and watch as injuries continue to pile up.
B. Cut the workload for the wrestlers so their bodies actually have some time to recover
C. Force them to work even safer and less stiff matches

I really hope it's option B, but knowing WWE it'll be A or C.

Ithil

However that sounds a little off as he still has to drop the belt and the next iPPV isn't til February. Maybe it means his contract ends at the end of this month.

somedevil

However that sounds a little off as he still has to drop the belt and the next iPPV isn't til February. Maybe it means his contract ends at the end of this month.

Yeah don't his and Anderson contracts run out on Jan 31. So he could still do the match to drop the title in Feb with no contract.

The question is will he do the ROH show in February now?

It's a shame though, I really wanted to see AJ Styles vs John Cena. 12 year old me would've lost my shit. Even if Cena won I would've still been excited that it happened.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It's a shame though, I really wanted to see AJ Styles vs John Cena. 12 year old me would've lost my shit. Even if Cena won I would've still been excited that it happened.

Cena's not dead yet he just has the same shoulder injury that every single other person on the roster has

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom