• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

somedevil

Its a bit Ironic that Cena probably injured himself at the Toronto house show. Vince might now take away the special.

This makes that Smackdown spoiler make more sense now. So it might be
Alberto vs Kalisto for the title at the rumble.

Plus will Vince be desperate enough to find Daniel Bryan in purgatory and finally clear him. He has passed all their tests and is ready to go. All they need to do is approve his return.

edit: So far 5 shoulder injuries. Cesaro, Itami, Zayn, Orton and Cena.

Damn

Its a bit Ironic that Cena probably injured himself at the Toronto house show. Vince might now take away the special.

This makes that Smackdown spoiler make more sense now. So it might be
Alberto vs Kalisto for the title at the rumble.

Plus will Vince be desperate enough to find Daniel Bryan in purgatory and finally clear him. He has passed all their tests and is ready to go. All they need to do is approve his return.

edit: So far 5 shoulder injuries. Cesaro, Itami, Zayn, Orton and Cena.
Why is it ironic? Not attacking, just wondering.
It's AJ styles time to shine.
Ahah!

Kaladin

Apparently Cena's injury is a torn rotator cuff. Recovery can take anywhere from 3 - 6 months, depending on the size of the tear and other factors.

Fox318

Apparently Cena's injury is a torn rotter cuff. Recovery can take anywhere from 3 - 6 months, depending on the size of the tear and other factors.
Same as Cesaro's.

Honestly the schedule and powerlifting program some of them do might give them the volume and strength that they want but it might be worse off for them.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Apparently Cena's injury is a torn rotator cuff. Recovery can take anywhere from 3 - 6 months, depending on the size of the tear and other factors.

Even Cena isn't making it to WM at this rate. Rotator cuffs are brutal, especially for someone doing power moves and slams.

somedevil

Damn

Why is it ironic? Not attacking, just wondering.

Ahah!

Just the joke or rumor that Vince hated the fans reactions that he hasn't given them raw or pay per views in a while.

AJ has come at the perfect time. They need another big face after Reigns and Ambrose because I can't say who is the number 3 face now.

kirblar

Unfortunately it seems inevitable that Cena's great US title challenge run probably led to this injury.
They are having their guys do matches that are too long with too few participants on too regular a basis.

You need to be able to cycle guys in/out of shows and be able to run a lot of tag matches in order to help protect them.
Honestly the schedule and powerlifting program some of them do might give them the volume and strength that they want but it might be worse off for them.
I thought Cesaro was a cross-fitter like Rollins?

Just the joke or rumor that Vince hated the fans reactions that he hasn't given them raw or pay per views in a while.

AJ has come at the perfect time. They need another big face after Reigns and Ambrose because I can't say who is the number 3 face now.
Damn, you're right about that lol

How many injuries happened at house shows this year?

As much as I want AJ and crew to show up, I can't help but want them to hold off. Who can he go up against that will work well enough with him? I guess maybe Owens or Ambrose, maybe Del Rio?

Probably just going to end up feeding him to Ryback. Sigh

Heroman

Banned
How many injuries happened at house shows this year?

As much as I want AJ and crew to show up, I can't help but want them to hold off. Who can he go up against that will work well enough with him? I guess maybe Owens or Ambrose, maybe Del Rio?

Probably just going to end up feeding him to Ryback. Sigh
They aren't gonna feed aj to ryback or to anyone , he is getting paid way to much for that.

oddjobs

It'll be interesting to see what happens with regards to the NJPW-guys now, especially Styles. Vince is known to lose his shit over stuff leaking out and and change plans the last minute, but I guess he doesn't have many options left now.

kirblar

There gonna feed aj to ryback or to anyone , he is getting paid way to much for that.
I think they're going to end up dumping the title on him at RR our of sheer necessity to rocket-boost him - they have Reigns, Ambrose, Jericho, and basically no one else as top-level faces.

CYFVyQ8W8AAil41.jpg

five dump trucks full of money were seen heading towards Austin's ranch.

There's no way they're going to get close to selling out AT&T Stadium legitimately, is there? I'm not even sure if they could get 75% sold out legitimately.

Vince and HHH dressed up like Col Trautman and Bryan's Rambo...

"Daniel. We need you Daniel."

"Do I get to win this time?"

Really makes you think how hard the WWE is really just working these guys to have this happen to them. Like schedule wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom