• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be interesting to see what happens with regards to the NJPW-guys now, especially Styles. Vince is known to lose his shit over stuff leaking out and and change plans the last minute, but I guess he doesn't have many options left now.

I'd love to see AJ get a big run in the WWE but the dudes back is still messed up. He was able to power through one match at WK but he's going to need time to heal up before doing a full WWE schedule.

Ithil

The Cena news is absolutely AWFUL for WWE, they better start wrapping Reigns in bubble wrap

They finally get rid of the vest for new ring gear

18lpzt0vf9tkojpg.jpg

They are just going to stop Reigns from having matches. Reigns is just going to do what he does best 20 minute promos to start and end Raw.

Anth0ny

Honestly styles coming in and winning the rumble would be awesome. Instant superstar status among casual fans and you can still have your hhh/reigns match at mania without either of them winning the rumble.

Tagyhag

Well fuck, now I don't know what Taker is going to do in Mania.

They couldn't have signed Styles and Nakamura at a better time though.

Hope Cena gets well.

Ithil

Honestly styles coming in and winning the rumble would be awesome. Instant superstar status among casual fans and you can still have your hhh/reigns match at mania without either of them winning the rumble.

Not like it's unprecedented for him, he won the IWGP title in his first New Japan match.

Anth0ny

Not like it's unprecedented for him, he won the IWGP title in his first New Japan match.

That's what I'm saying. It would be great and exciting.

The hhh/reigns program doesn't need the title. But it's obvious at this point that it will...

Fox318

Maybe if Wrestlemania fails badly, they'll actually try to work on the product?
Stephine and HHH run the company with Kevin Dunn working in the background.

WWE will change when most of the agents and the core 5 leave.

(Vince, Dunn, Steph, HHH, and Hayes)

Until then I expect more Reid Flair type exploitation

Stephine and HHH run the company with Kevin Dunn working in the background.

WWE will change when most of the agents and the core 5 leave.

(Vince, Dunn, Steph, HHH, and Hayes)

Until then I expect more Reid Flair type exploitation
Or maybe they all need reality checks, like this small setback here.

iMax

Just have Taker win the Rumble and put him with Brock Again, lose, retire, yada yada yada... #onceinalifetime

Daniel Bryan
Randy Orton
Seth Rollins
Cesaro
Tyson Kidd
Bad News Barrett
John Cena
Sting
Hideo Itami
Nikki Bella
Cody Rhodes
Sin Cara
Konnor
Alex Riley
AJ Styles
Shinsuke Nakamura

Or maybe they all need reality checks, like this small setback here.

What setback? Sure, they'll have to move around some WM Plans and Vince is probably going nuts, but there's still going to be 80,000 people in Dallas minimum, 1.4 million plus on the Network, and they're all going to rake in a ton of money. Roman Reigns is still going to walk out of Dallas with the belt.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I see Styles coming back to America has woken up the TNA faithful here

What setback? Sure, they'll have to move around some WM Plans and Vince is probably going nuts, but there's still going to be 80,000 people in Dallas minimum, 1.4 million plus on the Network, and they're all going to rake in a ton of money. Roman Reigns is still going to walk out of Dallas with the belt.
The small setback is that their big hitters are hurt. They need to use this as a moment of, "Damn, they're human and eventually they break. We gotta let these young guys get over."
Show, Kane...this is your year
It's all coming to fruition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom