• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahonay

Banned
Only time Vince watches any Marvel movies is when Chris Dreamsworth is in them.
2MuMMpg.jpg

"My god. That man can DRAW. Mhmmm. Oh yes. Drawwwwwww."

Aiii

So not worth it
You're really gonna stand here

and talk to me

and say you think Vince has seen a single Marvel movie?

I dunno... It's such a reach. Unless an intern suggested it and Vince didn't know.

So, Vince takes the pictures? Does he do the Photoshop himself as well?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Considering how averse WWE is even at mentioning Lesnar wrestled elsewhere, I can actually imagine Vince getting furious at even the notion of citing the fact Nakamura beat Lesnar in New Japan.

They're okay to mention other products so long as they aren't TNA. You don't even need to mention the promotion, you just say "Japan" as though "Japan" is a wrestling promotion, which is what they mostly do.

Ithil

Can you imagine, his dream match now may no longer require him to even leave WWE, but WWE refuse to clear him and he still can't get it.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Not always. Shawn Michaels.

If there's anyone in the world Vince has a thing for, it's the Show Stopper, The Main Eventer, The Heart Break Kid. Just listen to his commentary on the subject in the New Generation era, especially around the time of the concussion angle.

klonere

Banned
bryanbuttfrustrated.jpg

Man if this is real and not a hack....

Meltz was again very good on WOR today talking about how while Bryan may be mentally and cognitively fine right now, he might be working from a higher than normal baseline of intelligence and thus right now is fine. In the future however, if the brain is impacted anymore he may experience a very sudden drop off in health. (All this was from a conversation Dave had with a neuroscience person who was at that Concussion conference recently).

So basically, WWE will still never clear you bud!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bryan is determined to die in the ring. I'm glad WWE won't allow it. I'm sad that a less scrupulous company will happily send him into a high risk situation though.

DMczaf

Meltz was again very good on WOR today talking about how while Bryan may be mentally and cognitively fine right now, he might be working from a higher than normal baseline of intelligence and thus right now is fine. In the future however, if the brain is impacted anymore he may experience a very sudden drop off in health. (All this was from a conversation Dave had with a neuroscience person who was at that Concussion conference recently).

Why not just let him be a "Special Event" guy like Brock?

Only works 4-6 times a year. I think he's a draw at this point if you make him a rare commodity.

jmdajr

So WTF? He's one head shot away from basket case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom