• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Made in the USA Lex Luger not winning at Summerslam 1993 is literally one of the few times in WWF history where showing restraint and not going with the hot hand fucked them over big time. The other notable one is Daniel Bryan.

Luger probably would have had a run similar to Nash in a way and going with Bret in 1994 definitely lead to some greater matches, but having Luger win via DQ with the whole contract thing and still celebrating completely neutered his character.

That's the teacher from Life is Strange, right?

image.php

The Gaaaameeuuhhh... is more legendaryuuuuhhh... then long john silv-uhh.

Piece of eight-uh.

rrc1594

I been thinking I really hope Sami doesn't fight with Balor at NXT Dallas. I mean why not have his come in the RR to set-up the feud Owens. I mean this story writes it's self.

You have Owens dominating in the RR just eliminating people for like 5 Mins. The Boom Sami's music plays he runs the there, they duke it out for like 1-2 mins. Sami eliminates Owens. Setting up a feud for WM, I mean I'm I crazy wouldn't that be a epic way to build as feud. Who is paying these guys I can do there fucking job I swear I can. I'll do it for free WWE, just so I can stop bitching about your product.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So I guess I have to watch every LU.

I only caught the tail end of last year with the Vampiro stuff. But since I have a weakness for Latin girls, I have been missing out.

do you like anything that your dick doesn't tell you to?

Made in the USA Lex Luger not winning at Summerslam 1993 is literally one of the few times in WWF history where showing restraint and not going with the hot hand fucked them over big time. The other notable one is Daniel Bryan.

Luger probably would have had a run similar to Nash in a way and going with Bret in 1994 definitely lead to some greater matches, but having Luger win via DQ with the whole contract thing and still celebrating completely neutered his character.
There were so many guys in the back who said you can't give him that title right now, he's still green as shit and they went with that ending which was even worse. It didn't matter which way that match went, the outcome was a disaster.
image.php

The Gaaaameeuuhhh... is more legendaryuuuuhhh... then long john silv-uhh.

Piece of eight-uh.
Is that Damien Helmsley-Dow-Uhhhh?
I might have to go watch the Tatanka and Kenny Omega at that local indie show at the end of the month. I'm just scared of being spotted. Everyone know everyone here, so it would be the deadliest of #deadgiveawaysuuuhhh.
Lol! You must ask him if he's being inducted in the HoF

Kaladin

Guys, lets leave the personal insults at the door. The last couple of pages from a few people haven't been very kind. There is no need to call someone here a cunt, ever.

Guys, lets leave the personal insults at the door. The last couple of pages from a few people haven't been very kind. There is no need to call someone here a cunt, ever.

That's one opinion but if I was to call a fellow Brit in here a cunt I'm sure they wouldn't feel too offended!

But you are right about insults.

Edit - Bootay you cunt that gif is a wrong un!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The old NXT Kids episode was interesting. Kids interviewing wrestlers, Corey Graves was in the commentary booth with a kid or two and talked with them. It was interesting. Not my thing, but parasites exist, so they should get some entertainment.

Toki767

The old NXT Kids episode was interesting. Kids interviewing wrestlers, Corey Graves was in the commentary booth with a kid or two and talked with them. It was interesting. Not my thing, but parasites exist, so they should get some entertainment.

Parasites are your fanbase anyway.

Kaladin

Did you just call kids parasites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom