• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NXT Spoilers so far

NXT Women's Battle Royal #1 Contended match announced by Regal

Sami says he is back to be NXT Champ (so no main roster call up yet I guess?)

Joe confronts Sami

Baron Corbin confronts both

Jerm411

Well there's only one answer for Taker at WM now....

let__s_boogie__la_parka__gif_by_ryandunn1977-d4p26nr.gif

I still hate that there is no legit way to watch Lucha undergound in the U.K. I watched a couple of early episodes on YouTube and need it in my life

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I still hate that there is no legit way to watch Lucha undergound in the U.K. I watched a couple of early episodes on YouTube and need it in my life

You're missing out on some of the best entertainment out there. Exceptional show. Hopefully you'll get fixed up soon.

Toki767

Is this one of those cases where it's probably ok to watch episodes online or whatever? I don't really see Lucha Underground coming over to Europe but it's definitely worth watching if you can.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm assuming he had hemorrhoids, which would fulfill your need for blood, Boots.

Also, the recipient definitely has pinkeye.

Stop this! It's even worse! Oh god, I'm so upset! You black pudding people have gone too far!

besada

Banned
Quit being dicks to each other. My dickphone rang, and when I answered it, I was shocked to discover that we had a level three dick infestation in the Wrestling thread. If we don't decrease the dick level, I'm going to need to get out the clippers.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Quit being dicks to each other. My dickphone rang, and when I answered it, I was shocked to discover that we had a level three dick infestation in the Wrestling thread. If we don't decrease the dick level, I'm going to need to get out the clippers.

I knew I heard that hotline bling

quack

Uh oh, I couldn't handle them. They just started going nuts. It might be time for me to go into Big Bossman mode and get them straight.

Is this one of those cases where it's probably ok to watch episodes online or whatever? I don't really see Lucha Underground coming over to Europe but it's definitely worth watching if you can.

Even then it would be lovely to have it on Netflix so I can be lazy and lie on my settee and let each episode roll into the next!

Give me Lucha on Netflix already!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Thank you for coming, I couldn't handle them. They just started going nuts. It might be time for me to go into Big Bossman mode and get them straight.

What has Big Bossman ever been effective at doing? Besides the Al Snow shit. And the Big Show shit. Ah, fuck, who am I kidding. I love the Big Bossman.

Ithil

The WWE folk handed out EVOLVE fliers at the NXT tapings. They got New Japan top names to hand in their notices.

Stay on their good side I guess.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This needs to make the rounds everywhere, really.

GlitteringLeanGharial.gif

Hopefully this will incite some peace in here.

Choppy choppy time?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
What has Big Bossman ever been effective at doing? Besides the Al Snow shit. And the Big Show shit. Ah, fuck, who am I kidding. I love the Big Bossman.

The best BB moment ever is when he first turns face in the Hulkamania era. He had no problem getting the Million Dollar Belt back for Ted but then he learned that his partner in the deed was, get this, paid for the job. That don't suit his sense of law and order and he begins a TWO YEAR FEUD with the Heenan family.

The best BB moment ever is when he first turns face in the Hulkamania era. He had no problem getting the Million Dollar Belt back for Ted but then he learned that his partner in the deed was, get this, paid for the job. That don't suit his sense of law and order and he begins a TWO YEAR FEUD with the Heenan family.

I'M ALOT OF THINGS

BUT I AIN'T NO THIEF

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
soooo yea

Sasha Banks is reportedly out of action with an undisclosed injury. Her last match came on the December 28th WWE RAW, a win over Becky Lynch.

from wrestling observer.

injuries are getting alarming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom