• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithil

cyntbkuwmaa3uozthu5e.png

Shoulder buddies.

klonere

Banned
I really should be working but the insanity of these WBF reviews by Stro.

Vince is a one of a kind human being, that's for sure.

klonere

Banned
Titus O'Neil ‏@TitusONeilWWE 2m2 minutes ago
Tonight In Houston, Texas wwesheamus takes on @BrockLesnar @wwe Live. #PrayersForSheamus https://www.instagram.com/p/BASRQT1PKol/

Oh god that battered, zoned out, Star Wars toy buying Sheamus was thinking about how he has to go out and get fucked up by Brock Lesnar the next day. Pity the fellah.

#PrayersForSheamus #PrayersForSheamus #PrayersForSheamus

Makes sense thx. I'm shocked they had Shawn come in a #1 at RR and not win at WM
That was their way of saying that he could go the limit even though he's small. Because the feud is so weird especially when the underdog is the guy that's 7 feet tall. So adding Sid made it better and also provided a legitimate reason as too how your number 1 entry and winner in the Rumble lost.

problem is Vince can't make anything thats real.

I mean everything thats a sport he will try and script up.
And even if it's not scripted then the viewers and critics will claim it's scripted so it'll be doa.

Oh god that battered, zoned out, Star Wars toy buying Sheamus was thinking about how he has to go out and get fucked up by Brock Lesnar the next day. Pity the fellah.

#PrayersForSheamus #PrayersForSheamus #PrayersForSheamus
I thought that meant he was hurt, I was gonna say damn.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I really should be working but the insanity of these WBF reviews by Stro.

Vince is a one of a kind human being, that's for sure.

The WBF shows were Vince in his happiest, most zen-like state. It's wonderful to hear him as happy as could be.

Mahonay

Banned
Imagine that.

A wrestler telling a promoter no instead of complaining about it on twitter
KuGsj.gif
To be fair The Road Warriors were huge at the time and had a multitude of promotions to go make good money at.

Very different situation today for most workers.

Mahonay

Banned
Vince doesn't want to make stars who aren't subservient to him.

Rock left and that still stings him.
Only after HHH told him it was a good idea to low ball him/let his contract expire, saying he would fail in hollywood and come back for less money.

Couldn't be happier for how it worked out for The Rock.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Vince loves to be challenged by his workers going by most older wrestler interviews. None of the crop wants to do that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom