• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Vee_One

I just want Hogan back in general. Great guy to have around if they can keep him on payroll consistently.

Funny thing is Hogan is the primary reason most people even know TNA Wrestling exists.

I think he's good to have around for the nostalgia pop but someone needs to keep a close eye on him. Some of the stuff he gets up to on his own is downright embarrassing and could be a liability for the WWE (negative press etc.) in the future if not managed.

strobogo

Banned
I think he's good to have around for the nostalgia pop but someone needs to keep a close eye on him. Some of the stuff he gets up to on his own is downright embarrassing and could be a liability for the WWE (negative press etc.) in the future if not managed.

You mean like showing his cock while his daughter is in the room? Or oiling up his daughter's ass and inner thighs? Or talking about suicide and saying awful shit about the dude his son basically killed?

Sanjuro

In the WWE? Not a liability at all. His last round here was one of the best in his career. The McMahon family would never give him a hold of creative control just like they wouldn't anyone else.

Sanjuro

You mean like showing his cock while his daughter is in the room? Or oiling up his daughter's ass and inner thighs? Or talking about suicide and saying awful shit about the dude his son basically killed?

Will someone please think about the poor marine!

DMczaf

tYnkyAK.png

UberTag

So what will the Hogan vs. Cena angle entail?
That Cena was the ultimate Hulkamaniac growing up and wants to have the torch passed to him (a la Dwayne) at WrestleMania?

And will D.Brine even be allowed dark match status at Mania?
I suppose that depends largely on how effective they are at burying him over the next 3 months.
They may just relegate him to working a concession stand or something.

They already went out of material until Batista's return.

It really seems that way, considering they've waited like 3 months to finally bring up Sandow and Cena's incident and 'payback'. I honestly don't mind though, it's refreshing to start with wrestling matches and not the by the book 15 minute opening HHH monoshovel.

KissVibes

Banned
Next brilliant Daniel Bryan idea: He looks like The Muppet Animal, right? Make him the drummer in 3MB! IT'S THE FOUR MAN BAND, BABY!

Top Bottom