• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

DMczaf

tumblr_mygr6vqajr1sj4xr4o1_500.gif

Xater

Observer says the Jericho story was a mistake.

The Winnipeg Sun, when mentioning a 3/8 house show at the MTS Centre, listed Chris Jericho as headlining the show.

According to the WWE, that story was a mistake and they are asking the newspaper to run a correction.

somedevil

Hulkamania is coming back to the WWE after crippling TNA:

There is now a deal in place for Hulk Hogan to return to WWE and he's expected to sign any time now.

As late as last Monday night going into Tuesday night before the Network announcement on Wednesday, officials in WWE's TV department were aware of Hogan's return and were preparing to reveal him along with the Network presentation. At one point, mentions of Hogan returning were written into the script that WWE used on the teleprompter at the Network event in Las Vegas.

One person in the know speculated that he wasn't announced with the Network because bringing Hogan back at the same time the Network is announced may have made Hogan seem bigger when all of the attention needed to be on the Network.
There is now a deal in place for Hulk Hogan to return to WWE and he's expected to sign any time now.

As late as last Monday night going into Tuesday night before the Network announcement on Wednesday, officials in WWE's TV department were aware of Hogan's return and were preparing to reveal him along with the Network presentation. At one point, mentions of Hogan returning were written into the script that WWE used on the teleprompter at the Network event in Las Vegas.

One person in the know speculated that he wasn't announced with the Network because bringing Hogan back at the same time the Network is announced may have made Hogan seem bigger when all of the attention needed to be on the Network.

Hogan will be appearing at WrestleMania XXX in some fashion.

Maybe I should dig up DMCzaf's posts from when Jericho came back with the light-up jacket?

That jacket was hot as fuck. I'd be stoked to see it return to full time competition (if it didn't come attached to Jericho). Maybe The Miz will raid Jericho and Edge's old costume cases again.

On a totally unrelated topic I wonder if we'll ever see Mr. America in the WWE again. That young go getter had a few months of magic and just disappeared from the scene.

Xater

Man I really don't want to see Hogan. I really don't know what he can contribute except maybe drawing some casual fans.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Man I really don't want to see Hogan. I really don't know what he can contribute except maybe drawing some casual fans.

He won't wrestle so there's no worries there. Foley in slightly better condition (not by much) couldn't get clearance there is no way Hogan will.

Guzim

WHAT IF: Hogan went to TNA to sabotage it from the beginning? :O

LONG

TERM

BOOKING

WTF What's this have to do with Hogan?

We never found out who the hell Mr. America is

I thought Vince showed dark match footage on Smackdown of Mr. America unmasking when Hogan left WWE.

strobogo

Banned
WHAT IF: Hogan went to TNA to sabotage it from the beginning? :O

LONG

TERM

BOOKING

WTF What's this have to do with Hogan?

We never found out who the hell Mr. America is

WHAT IF: Vince sent Hogan to WCW to kill it and the next promotion people from WCW would start?

Sanjuro

I just want Hogan back in general. Great guy to have around if they can keep him on payroll consistently.

Funny thing is Hogan is the primary reason most people even know TNA Wrestling exists.

Top Bottom