• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Vylash

Roman Reigns is a nice guy.

tumblr_mzdd1p5WtV1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

PUSH THIS MAN

strobogo

Banned
Zeb desperately needs to bring back his bullwhip. First for protection against Big Show. Then he can bequeath it to Cesaro, allowing for wacky power moves. After that, he could crack it at Sin Cara or something.

G-Fex

Zeb desperately needs to bring back his bullwhip. First for protection against Big Show. Then he can bequeath it to Cesaro, allowing for wacky power moves. After that, he could crack it at Sin Cara or something.

Yeah you'd like that wouldn't you? Whipping mexicans must really get you going EH STRO?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I never got to mention before tonight...wasn't it weird that NAO were helping Punk all of a sudden last week when Punk was beefing with HBK a month ago.

I guess I missed the train.

edit:

Why the fuck did Big Show punch a WAR VETERAN WITH A FAMILY DAMN IT???

Big Show is not from this country confirmed. Actually in WWE, they never billed him from anywhere. In WCW he was billed from Parts Unknown once.

Punk entering the Rumble as #1 and number 2-5 are the SHIELD 6-7 NAO 8-9 Real Americans 10 Triple H

Vylash

Don't know if it was brought up but...

WZ has learned from sources in WWE that a character change is expected for Kofi Kingston.

We've been told a change in both entrance music and booking is expected in the future weeks for Kingston. It's not clear what direction WWE creative is aiming for in terms of him being a heel or face, or who he will work with, but he's become a priority in WWE creative meetings as a talent to use more of.

As seen tonight on Raw, Kingston defeated WWE World Champion Randy Orton, which we have been told is the first sign that change is coming for the former U.S. and Intercontinental Champion.

I'm not gonna bother getting excited yet, but at least he's getting a new theme song

jobber

He was practicing his heel promos down in the performance center around the time the shit with Miz started.

My dream 'Mania considering people who will actually be working:
Unified WWE Title:
Lesnar (c) vs Bryan
Beat the Streak:
Undertaker vs Cena
Fuck Triple H and the Authority:
Punk & Batista vs Triple H & Orton
Unified IC/US Title:
Ambrose (c) vs Rollins vs Reigns

jobber

What's the deal with #WrestlingTVShows anyway? What started that trend?

people talking about Ultimate Warrior..then cage matches..so someone looking to be a trendsetter and trying to be popular made up a bunch of tv shows with wrestlers which he/she spammed someone famous to RT their shit...

that's how it usually goes.

jobber

How you gonna say DB was in cahoots with Kane when MadOX was the person that suggested the cage match

Kane probably gave no fucks who won.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
How long until the ending is on YouTube usually, I wanna see that crowd you guys are talking about (I'm not in the US :/ )

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttiGTC5B2gg

wwe uploaded it 20 minutes after it ended

Thank you so much, and good lord at that crowd. I loved the slow hand raises into faster hand raises, he was totally working that crowd (in a good way).

As everyone already said, what a waste of a possible good angle tho, this kinda smells like a panic reset on the whole thing, which would mean they realized they should push Bryan while he's so hot... But probably not >_>

Toki767

I was actually going to make this exact post during the first hour of RAW when I did the same thing. It's so bad.

Glitchy as fuck too!

This portion was even better. No Smackdown superstars, everyone's on Raw, Cena's an alumni, Sheamus and a mannequin are Hall of Famers, and Hogan and Andre are NXT Divas.

4xotjw5.png

You know, a lot of people post here only during Raw. I think we need to pick out one of these guys each week and give them a push to make them WrassleGaf's next great breakout star.

KissVibes

Banned
Don't know if it was brought up but...

I'm not gonna bother getting excited yet, but at least he's getting a new theme song

Who the fuck wants Kofi? Honestly.

Dude get's a non-reaction ALL THE TIME. His promos aren't good and he isn't that great of a wrestler. He's basically Zack Ryder, only without twitter bitching.

Vylash

Who the fuck wants Kofi? Honestly.

Dude get's a non-reaction ALL THE TIME. His promos aren't good and he isn't that great of a wrestler. He's basically Zack Ryder, only without twitter bitching.

Kofi is very talented and honestly it's a shame that he's not over, he's been 100% reliable since he debuted and constantly puts on good matches

About an hour and a half until Fantasticamania!

NJPW/CMLL, "FANTASTICAMANIA", 2014.01.14
Osaka BODYMAKER Colosseum #2

18:30 JST | 10:30 CET | 09:30 UK | 04:30 EST | 01:30 PST

Japanese Commentary - ¥1,500
Spanish Commentary - $15

VOD available until 01/26, 18:30 JST.

01. Titan & BUSHIROAD vs TAKA Michinoku & Taichi
02. Stuka Jr, Fuego & Rey Cometa vs OKUMURA, Vangelis & Niebla Roja
03. Jushin 'Thunder' Liger & Maximo vs Jado & Gedo
04. Tetsuya Naito & Volador Jr. vs Máscara Dorada & KUSHIDA
05. La Sombra & Rush vs Shinsuke Nakamura & Ultimo Guerrero
06. Hiroshi Tanahashi, Mistico II & El Desperado vs Kazuchika Okada, Mephisto & Rey Escorpión

Aiii

So not worth it
Cole: "It will be two weeks until John Cena squares of with Randy Orton for the WWE Title. It will be one fall, pinfal or submission gets a win. One of the most anticipated rematches in WWE history."

Yes, that's right, everyone wants to see John Cena vs. Randy Orton in a REGULAR WRESTLING MATCH! Unheard of. Never seen before. This is what everyone has been waiting for. The guy hated by half the crowd vs the guy the crowd bi-weekly chants "BORING" at in a REGULAR WRESTLING MATCH.

I, for one, can hardly sleep because of the anticipation for this legendary event!

You know, a lot of people post here only during Raw. I think we need to pick out one of these guys each week and give them a push to make them WrassleGaf's next great breakout star.

That's like giving a guy the WWE Unified Combination Ultra Title Strap when he doesn't even do Make A Wish or media events.

There are 3 steps to making a name for yourself around here:

1. Shake hands
2. Gettin mah bags
3. Legit shooting

No free rides, bean.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You think like Kofi just walks up to Punk when he's trying to read or something and just goes 'ya knowwwwww... i think i'd be pretty good in the main event.' punk ignores, but he keeps going, 'i got a bunch of ideas that could be pretty cool...'

then finally it's a'Fine, Kofi! Tell me your great ideas!'

Top Bottom