• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Vylash

And I'd like to think that maybe this thread would be better after Net_Wrecker is dead, but it's just gonna get taken over by his idiotic daughter or his doofus son in law, or the rest of his stupid family!

UberTag

Since debuting his current character on ECW back in May 2009, Ryder has appeared in 3 Royal Rumble matches and been involved in a high-profile injury angle with John Cena & Kane.
What are the odds this year he doesn't even make the cut as one of the Rumble matches 30 entrants?

And I'd like to think that maybe this thread would be better after Net_Wrecker is dead, but it's just gonna get taken over by his idiotic daughter or his doofus son in law, or the rest of his stupid family!

Bruh, take your shooting, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and, y'know...like....save it for another time or something.

I'm not the Vince of this thread. That goof is in prison right now.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think Portia Perez is the one for me. She likes dogs. I like dogs. She's Canadian. I like Owen Hart. She likes dogs. I like dogs. She likes Muppets. I like Muppets. and she hates people. And I hate people!

what's a portia perez?

This is a Portia Perez;

aWjD51Y.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAwG6g6fNqA

charsace

Thank you so much, and good lord at that crowd. I loved the slow hand raises into faster hand raises, he was totally working that crowd (in a good way).

As everyone already said, what a waste of a possible good angle tho, this kinda smells like a panic reset on the whole thing, which would mean they realized they should push Bryan while he's so hot... But probably not >_>

Most likely they planned on keeping him on the mid card when he should be pushing to be the face of the company. I doubt this change would come if Bryan wasn't getting media play. Face Bryan vs heel Cena would be huge. That is the angle the WWE should have set up when Cena returned. Have Cena be unified corporate champ going into mania vs Bryan.

Pavaloo

I liked Raw this week! I know I say that a lot, but this one was particularly smooth!

Now I wonder if Roman will get in shit for booting CM Punk's face so hard lol

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I'm in lurve[/QUOTE]

As someone who used to love her too, I'd hold off on saving up the two months' salary for the engagement ring until you see her throw that shitty superkick of hers a few times.

It's a total relationship breaker. I mean more annoying than leaving loads of hair in every drain while pretending to be annoyed about the toilet seat remaining up whenever you casually mention what a plumber costs.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I saw the end of Raw and now I'm interested. But then I heard Kofi beat Orton clean now I'm losing interest.

What has Lesnar been doing aside from tribal screams?

G-Fex

As someone who used to love her too, I'd hold off on saving up the two months' salary for the engagement ring until you see her throw that shitty superkick of hers a few times.

It's a total relationship breaker. I mean more annoying than leaving loads of hair in every drain while pretending to be annoyed about the toilet seat remaining up whenever you casually mention what a plumber costs.

it can't be THAT bad....

KissVibes

Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFwsVXtBQBc

A reminder that 2013 was the year of The Usos. Who fucking knew The Usos' would've had such a fantastic match and continue to deliver in a big way over the entire year? And with 2014 being all about TAG TEAMS, PLAYA! I expect them to do a lot of great things this year. PTP too, to a lesser degree.

MitB was a big night. Great PPV.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I'm in lurve

I thought you might like her. Here, have some photos;

ijOGFMpwSQeMu.gif

icsWRqm3RimyG.jpg

ibmw3jtuGFabIu.jpg

ibcc4qh5zUJANh.jpg

Pristine_Condition said:

It's a total relationship breaker

She wouldn't be able cut it as a member of The Young Bucks, that's for sure. Although, I think we all know that Nicole Matthews is actually the better wrestler of the two Canadian Ninjas, right?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Shitty superkicks are on purpose. Ultimate heel move.

She's also probably making fun of the Young Bucks.

Aiii

So not worth it
I saw the end of Raw and now I'm interested. But then I heard Kofi beat Orton clean now I'm losing interest.

Don't worry, it wasn't for Kofi, it was to give Orton a reason to attack JOHN CENA'S FATHER and add interest to a boring ass feud.

Miz's Father > Eva Marie's Father >>>>>> Cena's Father.

She wouldn't be able cut it as a member of The Young Bucks, that's for sure. Although, I think we all know that Nicole Matthews is actually the better wrestler of the two Canadian Ninjas, right?

Portia wins on promos and charisma. But Nicole is way smoother in the ring for sure.

The bad superkick is NOT a heel move, Dragon.

She was a total babyface for a solid year here in Austin with Anarchy, (yeah. I know how bizarre that sounds) and if anything, the super kicks got WORSE. And I'm not talking about trying to hit chin music on tall guys...I'm talking about hitting crooked-legged, mid-body shots against downright diminutive girls like Angel Blue, Athena, or even tiny Jessica James.

Don't getting me wrong. I'm a fan. But I cannot fathom why that move remains in her arsenal, much less as a finisher, when she just can't do it well.

And...

Portia_Matthew.jpg

IMG_6834.jpg

PUT EMMA ON RAW

If you dumb her down and make her serious I will die. Where is Big E's five count?! WHERE?!
He stole that from DBrine so he cant use it.

It's a good thing to stagger Emma and Paige's debuts. Paige is really going to overshadow people when she debuts. They both gonna be stars.

Forkball

Who wants to bet this was just a major panic move after the YES chant got on ESPN?

Also Kofi isn't getting a push as long as he has those zebra pants. UNLESS...

AuxCk1BCIAA4B6g.jpg

Dr. Shelby needs to get involved in this angle in a not-so-obvious way.
Perhaps he can release an unflattering psychological assessment of Brad Maddox that gets him removed from power.

Also, I just watched this Dr. Shelby clip from 16 months ago for the first time.
How am I just seeing this now? Damned hilarious.
holy shit, that was NOT the direction i thought that was gonna go, lmfao
You think like Kofi just walks up to Punk when he's trying to read or something and just goes 'ya knowwwwww... i think i'd be pretty good in the main event.' punk ignores, but he keeps going, 'i got a bunch of ideas that could be pretty cool...'

then finally it's a'Fine, Kofi! Tell me your great ideas!'
ibsD663izqboR2.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhaWQDBUMm4

I'M ALL OVER DAT ASS LIKE WHITE ON RICE
holy shit, wtf is this. this is not fit for a main event playa

Xater

Big surprise, I fell asleep during the Cena match.

Well no matter the reason at least we got face Bryan back.

BTW around 12 seconds into the Brodus clip it looks like he is crying. Someone please gif that.

I know Perez and some other indy women wrestlers used to have Amazon wish lists. Which I totally salute them for. God bless 'em for getting something out of having to spend hours around awkward pudgy guys in black t shirt who are undressing every girl on the roster with their eyes during a match.

wait, Bryan turned face again?

lol.

"but the burial" said the marks.

edit: and NAO gonna feud with Punk? jesus, you old farts, it ain't 1999.

Big surprise, I fell asleep during the Cena match.

Well no matter the reason at least we got face Bryan back.

BTW around 12 seconds into the Brodus clip it looks like he is crying. Someone please gif that.

the Cena match wasn't too bad, tbh. Cena works pretty okay with midcarders. i bet he could have decent 8 minute matches with Heath Slater and Curtis Axel

KissVibes

Banned
Top Bottom