• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
So is sandow buryed or it also a slow burn

Him and wade need a cena support group

He's having competitive matches with main event level guys. I mean its pretty obvious they don't really know what to do with Sandow but I can't remember the last time you could say that about Wade Barrett.

tumblr_mzde70xRnG1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

I wonder what AJ is gonna do next her title reign should end soon since she'll be the longest reigning divas champion (take that Miz, sorry Maryse) there really is no reason for her to have it anymore. Will AJ be able to stay on RAW somehow. The divas division needs tag titles they always seem to have a stable or at least a forced stable going on in it.

Wes was awful. Jay Bradley wasn't good either, but they brought him in and had him in the BFG tourney, and they just had him job the whole time. i don't think he won a match after/during BFG.

I think this means Samuel Shaw is the last holdout of Gut Check

Oh yeah, I'd like in the Rumble Lottery, pls.

So I've decided I'm going to Osaka for Golden Week.

And this allows me to go see NJPW in Fukuoka on May 3rd.

JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL

FuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckyooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuBronsonnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!
Super jealous

Hope you have fun man, Wrestling Dontaku's usually a pretty great event.

Pavaloo

Last year, Big Show winning avatar rumble was a surprise. This year, I think he truly deserves to win avatar rumble.

Go Show Go!

Oh yeah, I'd like in the Rumble Lottery, pls.

FuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckyooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuBronsonnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!
Super jealous

Hope you have fun man, Wrestling Dontaku's usually a pretty great event.

Thanks bud! I'm doing all the math gymnastics in the world to try and swing it. Looking like 2K for the week!

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I wonder what AJ is gonna do next her title reign should end soon since she'll be the longest reigning divas champion (take that Miz, sorry Maryse) there really is no reason for her to have it anymore. Will AJ be able to stay on RAW somehow. The divas division needs tag titles they always seem to have a stable or at least a forced stable going on in it.

the problem is that AJ has no credible title challengers at the moment, and it's not even because she's soooo amazing in the ring or anything; the Divas division is just a joke

The Bellas (Brie specifically) are probably the closest now that Kaitlyn's gone, but that's still kind of a stretch

Natalya has a tendency to botch her chances to look good against AJ

the Funkadactyls are basically Summer Rae status - their most important contribution is to dance around with male superstars

Tamina could possibly work, but she's being booked basically as AJ's enforcer and there's no good reason she would turn

Alicia Fox has looked impressively aggressive in the last couple matches I've seen her in, but that's about it

They've given Aksana a couple wins lately, but I couldn't for the life of me tell you anything about her in-ring performance

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was thinking about making my avatar Portia and seeing how many marks I can work into PMing me thinking it's 'real pic January' or something.

Verendus

Banned
I'm in for the Rumble lottery, whatever it is.

And all you people clamouring for Punk vs. Bryan will feel awfully foolish when Punk slips and elbows Bryan in the eye making him blind.

dman, Boots, that Grom Zaza vs Andrei Kopylev bout has got to be one of the stiffest worked shoots i've ever seen. really fuckin hard strikes, damn.

By the way, not sure if it was mentioned here or not

Kevin Steen vs Masato Tanaka has been signed for Wrestlecon Saturday April 5th in New Orleans.

aka fuck the other two shows going on at that same time.

tm24

So for prizes for winning the rumble lottery i have one copy of BOLA 2013, a steam game from Mr Luchador and im thinking the right to choose the February title for the OT?

strobogo

Banned
So I have one question,

Will Strobogo's reviews go up or down in stock value after the Network makes a lot of what he reviewed available to watch?

Why would they? I want people to see what I watch so they can experience the pain/joy/who the fucked booked this feelings that I feel.

Top Bottom