• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Kaladin

Why would they? I want people to see what I watch so they can experience the pain/joy/who the fucked booked this feelings that I feel.

I would think more people would find your reviews as the shows become more readily available for the WWE Universe at large to watch. People go searching for guides to the content their watching and find Strobogo's reviews.....thus your stock goes up.

kiguel182

post here so my inbox doesnt fill up

Is there an entry fee? If not I'm in.

Man, Raw's ending gave me goosebumps.

Great execution and Bryan had them eating out of his hand. Imagine that at Wrestlemania with 80 thousand people screaming in unison closing the PPV. It has so much potential. Hopefully they don't drop the ball with this.

the problem is that AJ has no credible title challengers at the moment, and it's not even because she's soooo amazing in the ring or anything; the Divas division is just a joke

The Bellas (Brie specifically) are probably the closest now that Kaitlyn's gone, but that's still kind of a stretch

Natalya has a tendency to botch her chances to look good against AJ

the Funkadactyls are basically Summer Rae status - their most important contribution is to dance around with male superstars

Tamina could possibly work, but she's being booked basically as AJ's enforcer and there's no good reason she would turn

Alicia Fox has looked impressively aggressive in the last couple matches I've seen her in, but that's about it

They've given Aksana a couple wins lately, but I couldn't for the life of me tell you anything about her in-ring performance

Many of the NXT Divas are miles better than those on the roster, both in terms of character and in-ring ability. And, while I love Fandango, Summer Rae needs to get a solo run. Her work in NXT is great.

strobogo

Banned
I would think more people would find your reviews as the shows become more readily available for the WWE Universe at large to watch. People go searching for guides to the content their watching and find Strobogo's reviews.....thus your stock goes up.

If only I had stock. Sunny pays me in whiskey bottle caps.

krae_man

When did Batista become a skinny hipster?

lcYotzF.jpg

gurudyne

I'm in for this Rumble avatar thing!

...what is this Rumble avatar thing?

You may have missed the boat on that. This is the Rumble lottery thing.

Rumble avatar thing is you pick a wrestler and we enter him/her in a 40 man WWE2k14 Royal Rumble match. Every entrant changes their avatar to the winner of the Rumble match for the month. All 40 spots are taken, but you can still enter so long as you choose a wrestler that's already in the Rumble.

UberTag

If we can't get a heel Brotista back, I'd be happy with a skinny hipster gimmick.
Would certainly be an improvement over the pedestrian return to mid-2000s face form we're all expecting.

Also, he must possess Anti-Duct Tape superpowers.
He'll wear glasses in the ring when he wrestles and when Cena duct tapes him to a ring post, he will turn the glasses into a modular pair of scissors that he will use to free himself.

post here so my inbox doesnt fill up
I'm in for this.

kiguel182

You say you're in, then he Random Number Gods assign you a number. If your number matches whoever wins at the Royal Rumble (number 1 = first entrant in the Rumble, 30 = last entrant), you win!

At least if I win and Bryan doesn't I'll have a consolation prize.

UberTag

I am entering the WrassleGAF Rumble. Can I have whatever number Bryan is?
Bryan's not in this year's Rumble match. He'll be wrestling Bray Wyatt instead. They'll probably kick off the pay-per-view like they have the past two RAWs.

If we can't get a heel Brotista back, I'd be happy with a skinny hipster gimmick.
Would certainly be an improvement over the pedestrian return to mid-2000s face form we're all expecting.

Also, he must possess Anti-Duct Tape superpowers.
He'll wear glasses in the ring when he wrestles and when Cena duct tapes him to a ring post, he will turn the glasses into a modular pair of scissors that he will use to free himself.

I'm in for this.

Bautista all backstage all cutting Brandon Stroud-esque feminist promos about the way the WWE Divas are being exploited by privileged males in a thinly-veiled beta attempt to get same WWE Divas to blow him.

Verendus

Banned
Last minute swerve.

I can see Wrestlemania's ending already. Big Dave, after vanquishing the beast Lesnar, hoists his newly won WWE World Heavyweight Championship along with his grandchild on his shoulders.

DMczaf

Listening to Meltzer, they already promised Batista the title at WM? goddam, they acting like Batista was a Austin/Rock mega star or something. Are they that desperate?

Verendus

Banned
I think it's highly likely he's winning the Royal Rumble with all the emphasis in his promos, which naturally means he's probably going to win the title. I just hope he's facing Lesnar and not Orton. You may as well tell him to stay retired if they put him in there with Orton since it willl just kill his return.

Having said that, there could always be a swerve we don't see coming.

Like The Rock returning. Out of nowhere King!

Thrice in a Lifetime! Who woulda thunk it?!

Top Bottom