• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Alucard

Banned
Sabin vs. Aries for the X title coming up. I hope it's better than their first match in which Aries won the belt. Let these guys work! They're both capable.

Showaddy

takers has more than half a brain and realizes D-bry is the most over and that a match with taker will elevate bryan to the next level

I wonder what would happen to Vince if Taker insisted on letting Bryan break the streak? I reckon a mild heart attack at the very least...

somedevil

Sabin vs. Aries for the X title coming up. I hope it's better than their first match in which Aries won the belt. Let these guys work! They're both capable.

Nope, total non wrestling storyline match.

Also, maybe Taker realized a Lesnar match would not be helpful to keep doing a match a year.

Alucard

Banned
Kind of an annoying ending to the Sabin/Aries match, especially because Aries was putting on a good show. It's also annoying because the focus was more on Sabin and Velvet's story, and the belt was more of a sideshow.

Alucard

Banned
Norv Fernum here to job to another rookie!

Sam Shaw wearing black gloves...total serial killer vibe off this guy. Creepy. Why would Hemme want to be with this guy?...

MG310

I feel like there's a good deranged army vet gimmick in Gunner somewhere but they keep going with things like "Mr. Intensity" and "Modern Day Viking"

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
What a name for a finisher "The move that we've seen over the past several weeks"

Alucard

Banned
That was an entertaining one-off reunion for Beer Money. I like the story they're telling with Angle and Roode. It's a different feud than usual since there's clearly only one guy who keeps winning against the old vet.

Alucard

Banned
What a name for a finisher "The move that we've seen over the past several weeks"

Yeah, they really need to name that. It's clearly a troll of Cena's AA.

From EC3's Twitter a minute ago:

Time to go challenge and defeat @JEFFHARDYBRAND Trained REALLY HARD for this match! #IMPACTLive

LOL.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Yeah, they really need to name that. It's clearly a troll of Cena's AA.

From EC3's Twitter a minute ago:

Time to go challenge and defeat @JEFFHARDYBRAND Trained REALLY HARD for this match! #IMPACTLive

LOL.

When WWE decided to stop calling it the FU, they would call it GOING FOR THE VICTORY

Alucard

Banned
I've gotta say, Sting has shown a lot of passion and conviction in his promos since ending MEM.

TNA doing a good job of building to Genesis in two weeks.

Angle vs. Roode in a steel cage
Sting vs. EC3
Magnus vs. ? (likely Gunner)

Alucard

Banned
Kind of an awkward visual with Bully walking away with the lighter. He's playing the "I don't give a fuck" loner character. Need to see more of his work to see where he takes this and to see if it ends up working. So far, I'm intrigued.

Top Bottom