• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Alucard

Banned
So, I guess we don't get Angle vs. Roode until next week. I wonder if the Wolves will show up on this show or if they'll hold off until next week. Are the tag belts even being defended?

somedevil

Is the roster so thin that they have to cover the fact with non stop promos and no matches. There has been 17 minutes of wrestling in an 1 and 15 minutes so far.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
speaking of Roode

is his gimmick still that he's rich? Because I would be wearing more than a t-shirt all night if I was rich.

jobber

I'm going to make a Official Pro Wrestling Ref twitter handle and tweet tweet tweet tweet
about all the ref mistakes nobody can explain

like a countout during a no dq match

or letting people wrestle with jewelry

jobber

d0glWaV.png

strobogo

Banned
I'm going to make a Official Pro Wrestling Ref twitter handle and tweet tweet tweet tweet
about all the ref mistakes nobody can explain

like a countout during a no dq match

or letting people wrestle with jewelry

#hardbodyref explained the that rule book states a count out isn't a disqualification. No Count Out is a different stipulation than No Disqualification. This came up sometime last year when there was a count out in a no DQ match on Raw and people flipped out over it. Could have been HHH vs Curtis Axel.

jobber

#hardbodyref explained the that rule book states a count out isn't a disqualification. No Count Out is a different stipulation than No Disqualification. This came up sometime last year when there was a count out in a no DQ match on Raw and people flipped out over it. Could have been HHH vs Curtis Axel.

but if you're counted out you become disqualified from the match tho

I think the match had Punk in it

Top Bottom