• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Like the chest hair. Can tell one is packing. The haircuts are lame, but the beards are cute. Not my thing, but they have nice bods and - again - one is packing.

He is? Wow.

man if only i was packing id be op

HOT

TmgcK4H.jpg

dem pecs

The New ones.

These two:

ibwyAn3XTILlJa.gif

iBxGkXr1UAWWg.gif

I can see why women would find the Fabs sexy, because they are about the manliest pretty boy team of all time. The New Fabs, though? Fucking gross. That's why they didn't last long and sent Tommy Rich into a long promo about his dad leaving and his mom's boyfriends.

lololol too good

and stro, thanks for all your reviews. I've learned a ton and enjoyed those matches

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
uh who tagged in Joe?

this was the most clusterfuck tag match i've ever seen

strobogo

Banned
I tried to upload the Fabs video to Youtube and it told me it was a duplicate video, even though that video isn't uploaded anywhere on Youtube. I guess I'll edit it a little and try again, because I think people need to see the music videos, Fargo being drunk on his couch, and Tommy Rich's dad promo.

Alucard

Banned
I'm down with this if it means Joe having a prominent role in the top storyline. That match was pretty bad aside from Joe, though.

Even though it didn't have as immediate a consequence as say tasering Goldberg, or WCW World Heavyweight Champion David Arquette, I view the '97 Starrcade finish as one of the biggest screw ups in that company's history. They built to that match for a year, and decided to fuck up the finish and Sting's push for what? To poke fun at Vince for the Montreal Screwjob? Good call. Should have been an early warning sign for what was to come.

I hear ya.

MG310

The entire reason for Samuel Shaw's existence is that he's going to kill Christy off camera so they have an excuse to stop paying her.

jobber

The entire reason for Samuel Shaw's existence is that he's going to kill Christy off camera so they have an excuse to stop paying her.

sweet

i hope he goes after that no good Austin Aries next

Samuel Shaw is an awesome character. Need more stuff like this in wrestling. He's going for American Psycho with it, but dresses like Dexter.

jobber

according to my cable guide
this ppv is going to continue next week

and right on cue, I beat Tenay with the news

Top Bottom