• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

I would have a surprised look on my face.

gRoWfqJ.gif

Pavaloo

BRET HART IS A SAINT YOU HEAR ME

DMczaf you should show your grandmother Bret's ultimate win over Vince McMahon at WrestleMania. So many Harts! So many swerves!

Laserfrog

Also thinking of WCW Bret makes me feel sad inside.

That's right, Bret teamed up with his good buddy John Cena to make it seem like his leg was broken. But get this - IT WASN'T. Man Vince was shocked.

Laserfrog

I want to give Bret a big hug. The best hug there is, the best hug there was, the best hug there ever will be. And then tell him everything's gonna be okay.

strobogo

Banned
LIAR

Also why is Sabin bringing out Velvet to the ring just to bitch at her?

It's the equivalent of a Gaffer making a thread about his problems with his GF in the OT.

Wrestling IS Realistic!

I'm not a liar. He gave some really good comedy promos, and really good genuinely angry and bitter promos. He was excellent at dead panning ridiculous shit. Stuff like "I have a groin pull the likes of which you people have never seen!" and "Who are you to doubt El Dandy?/El Dandy is a jam up guy!".

G-Fex

Velvet Sky is really....something.

I'm not a liar. He gave some really good comedy promos, and really good genuinely angry and bitter promos. He was excellent at dead panning ridiculous shit. Stuff like "I have a groin pull the likes of which you people have never seen!" and "Who are you to doubt El Dandy?/El Dandy is a jam up guy!".

Who is El Dandy and whose side is he on?

Pavaloo

When Randy mentioned Bret during the unified championship segment on RAW, Bret looked SO happy to be remembered. I marked out a little bit lol

fuckin' lol this song

strobogo

Banned
just tuesday? I'm thinking you're drunk right now.

Me thinks all wrasslin' fans are drunks

Wrasslin is a lot of fun while drinking. Especially bad wrestling. But only at the right level of inebriation. If you go to far, bad wrestling will make you very sad and angry.

G-Fex

Wrasslin is a lot of fun while drinking. Especially bad wrestling. But only at the right level of inebriation. If you go to far, bad wrestling will make you very sad and angry.

sounds cool brah but I can't drink. I might turn into a violent drunk and start yelling at people in DayZ.
I take after my mentor and hero, CM Punk and live by the Straight Edge Lifestyle™ and abhor all the drunkards that watch wrestling

I'm straight-edge, dudebrotherjack. Minus the shitty tattoos though.
Yup. I'm Straight Edgeeeeee

strobogo

Banned
sounds cool brah but I can't drink. I might turn into a violent drunk and start yelling at people in DayZ.

Yup. I'm Straight Edgeeeeee

I thought I'd be an angry violent drunk, but I'm not. I'm pretty chill and enjoy things a lot more. But I've also very much found my limit and recognize it very easily. I also drink multiple bottles of water while drinking. 2 drinks max. What I've found that when you think "I'll have just one more", that's when you're done for the night.

G-Fex

I thought I'd be an angry violent drunk, but I'm not. I'm pretty chill and enjoy things a lot more. But I've also very much found my limit and recognize it very easily. I also drink multiple bottles of water while drinking. 2 drinks max. What I've found that when you think "I'll have just one more", that's when you're done for the night.

That's a pretty good way to limit yourself. Well done.

Now if we can only help DM's addiction.

How can you possibly know whether or not you're an "angry drunk" if you only drink by yourself?
rTaszM5.gif

TL21xx

Banned
Add me to WrassleGAF's SES, I'm not particuarily trusting of myself + Alcohol, I can guarentee I'd be an angry drunk and am pretty sure I'm a lightweight. Better safe that sorry for me.

Top Bottom