• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Aiii

So not worth it
Full disclosure: It's 3AM and I'm pretty drunk right now.

I might actually be in the mood for a death match right now.

G-Fex

American propaganda media taught me about this. This is not a European thing!

We don't go 'round saying Blood Mary three times in a mirror as kids either.

America is poisoning the world, I blame them for this!

Oh no the Europeans are not innocent in all this. I seem to remember a thing called the 'crusades'. Yeah, bloody, lots of people killed. Oh and this thing about beheading people in the middle of towns and DUNGEONS? Not t he Stu Hart kind either. I'm starting to see a pattern emerge from here. Does this explain Bootaaay's bloodlust?

Oh and they don't know much about NFL Football!

I wouldn't hit those ladies but I would recommend that Portia Perez and Sara Del Ray can take them all out by themselves!

I... I...

Can't remember.

Is this why I don't have a girlfriend?

...It's probably the AJ stanning

tumblr_mzm1tsjnqH1qecvlwo1_1280.jpg

somedevil

No Bryan at the house shows because of the concussions. Instead of Bray vs Bryan you get Big Show vs Bray in a falls count anywhere match. Run for those refunds people.

Seems at Raw they will test him to see if he is ready to go.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
No Bryan at the house shows because of the concussions. Instead of Bray vs Bryan you get Big Show vs Bray in a falls count anywhere match. Run for those refunds people.

Seems at Raw they will test him to see if he is ready to go.

Why? Seems ridiculous to put him in a match before the Rumble.

somedevil

Why? Seems ridiculous to put him in a match before the Rumble.

Not in a match but do the impact test at Raw to see his status. He most likely be on Raw to say something because they have to follow up last week crazy overness and not keep him hidden until his ready to go.

His status in the Rumble doesn't look great right now.

Aiii

So not worth it
Not in a match but do the impact test at Raw to see his status. He most likely be on Raw to say something because they have to follow up last week crazy overness and not keep him hidden until his ready to go.

AJ could barely walk and was fine a week later. Hard to tell until they run the test really.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Nope, pretend he doesn't exist until two weeks after Mania when he comes back in a comedy tag team with Santino and the Great Khali.

Aiii

So not worth it
Having to watch a Big Show match. I would ask for a refund and for them to pay me for watching that match

I dunno, I got Sheamus vs. Big Show once and that show was actually quite fun live. This was when Sheamus started hitting White Noise on Show and that's pretty cool live.

Also, Big Show is huge (this also answers questions like "why is Big Show still employed." Guy is huge, it's impressive)

--
I just spilled beer on my cat, she wasn't amused.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Even though they've done it probably a hundred times I actually enjoy the first five minutes of every Cena/Big Show match. The only part I hate is when they do the whole OMG Cena has NEVER PICKED UP BIG SHOW before spot at the end of every single match.

Big Show/Sheamus also have a thing going on.

G-Fex

Even though they've done it probably a hundred times I actually enjoy the first five minutes of every Cena/Big Show match. The only part I hate is when they do the whole OMG Cena has NEVER PICKED UP BIG SHOW before spot at the end of every single match.

Big Show/Sheamus also have a thing going on.

goddamnit Man God I didn't need to know that

Aiii

So not worth it
They are obligated to offer refunds if a major star is advertised and isn't able to be there.

? But Card Subject To Change.

I heard they did it when Cena was injured, but that's more of a courtesy thing than a mandatory thing.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Even funnier it's on the top of the page. The shirt he currently wears is near the bottom along with Hulkster gear.

DMczaf

omg @ the original plan for Daniel Bryan before Michigan St happened.

Meltzer newz

- When WWE first had Daniel Bryan join The Wyatt Family on RAW a few weeks back, they had two matches lined up for him at WrestleMania XXX – one that would see him still a member of the group and one that would have had him back to being a babyface. There was no real solid plan on turning Bryan back babyface but it was not supposed to happen just two weeks later, like they ended up doing.

The idea was that Bryan would either turn back at Elimination Chamber, setting up Bryan vs. Bray at WrestleMania XXX, or he would turn at WrestleMania after coming out for a tag match with Wyatt. This would have guaranteed the big babyface reaction at WrestleMania.

Word within WWE is that the company was “100% fully embarrassed” by the footage of the Michigan State crowd all chanting “yes!” in unison. The footage ended up everywhere online and on TV shows, with Bryan and WWE getting a mention. WWE wanted to run with the Daniel Wyatt storyline but, “when you have a whole college arena doing “yes!” chants and most likely others will, plus NFL stars in the post-season doing it,” WWE felt they had no choice but to hurry and turn Bryan back on RAW.

- WWE officials are hoping to get 75,000 fans chanting “YES!” at WrestleMania XXX. The previous big idea involving the crowd was to do Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara with everyone wearing lucha masks but that’s been nixed.

ibtN5CiWO7DqGO.gif

Top Bottom