• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

G-Fex

http://botchamania.com/botchamania-awards-2013/

---

Ryback's shitty Twitter gimmick is doing nothing for me.
Me either, I don't even feel like responding now.

The WWE Network needs a show called Total Tyler that's just a 1hr stream from Breeze's selfie cam.

kf6.gif

WTF that's not Christian

Xater

Alright, back home from the show which was really fun. It also went really long. The whole thing was 4 hours. the wXw crowd is something else, so many chants and even songs. There rarely was a silent moment.

Most matches were pretty good despite some guys being out because of injury. Actually because of that he actually got two Hashimoto matches who was over as fuck with this crowd.

We got a cage match in which Carnage even bladed which I did not expect to see at all.

Takeda and Miyamoto had an entertaining brawl heavy match with Reign of Terror. At one point Takeda threw one of the british guys into the ladder which on top had the camera recording the whole event. Takeda also stole someones beer and spit some of it into Johnny's face.

The match between Chris hero and Bad Bones was really good and of course the crowd was the most pumped up for it. hero even had trunks with the German flag on them for his wXW return. Here is Hero about to get kicked in the face by Bad Bones:

Sadly the main even after that couldn't hold up because of the missing Sekimoto. It was a good match but it just couldn't follow up the one with hero. Well at least after that We got the announcement that Hero will be part of the 16 Carat Gold Tournament in March. I think I will have to go to that because it will also have Tommaso Ciampa and Kushida. I'll probably only go on the final day though. I assume all of those will make it through to the last rounds. I doubt they would bring those guys over for just one day.

And here is my scrawny ass first with Hashimoto...

...and then with Takeda.

Nice, sounds like it was a fun show, I'll definitely buy it once it's available for download - shame the main event couldn't live up to the previous match. Glad to hear Hashimoto went over well with the wXw fans, though! How was Zack vs Walter?

Entirely unrelated, but I just watched Tajiri vs Toru Yano and thought the finish was pretty cool;

inMi4Z7tTOAt0.gif

Xater

Nice, sounds like it was a fun show, I'll definitely buy it once it's available for download - shame the main event couldn't live up to the previous match. Glad to hear Hashimoto went over well with the wXw fans, though! How was Zack vs Walter?

Entirely unrelated, but I just watched Tajiri vs Toru Yano and thought the finish was pretty cool;

inMi4Z7tTOAt0.gif

Zack vs. Walter was pretty fun. zack worked Walters arms pretty consistently which was important for the finish. There also was this great spot where Zack pushed Walter down on his back but he made a bridge. Zack then jumped on top of him so he could get him down. After that the roles got reversed and you can imagine that everyone wanted to see Walter jump on Zack's bridge. lol

Main event was Tommy End vs Zack. It wasn't a terrible match or anything it's just that people really wanted to see Sekimoto and the match before was just too good. I mean it's weird to not have the title match at the end but maybe they should have switched those.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

inMi4Z7tTOAt0.gif

That is delightful

Xater

I actually forgot another highlight from the show! In fron of me was this 8-10 year old who was totally double flipping the bird to Bad Bones. For some reason this scenes was just so funny that me and the people sitting next from me couldn't help but laugh. I should have taken a picture of that.

Mr. Sam

I'm still sad Kaval left WWE so abruptly. If he'd just had some damn patience, he might well be where Punk and Bryan are now. Shit, he'd at least not have had to retire.

Anyone know when we are likely to see Sheamus again? When he first went out a lot of people assumed he be back in time for the Rumble. Is he still on track or what?

I'm still sad Kaval left WWE so abruptly. If he'd just had some damn patience, he might well be where Punk and Bryan are now. Shit, he'd at least not have had to retire.

I doubt he'd have got to Punk or Bryan's level, but you never know. He'd at least likely have a stable position in the biggest wrestling promotion in the world - what a doofus.

Anyone know when we are likely to see Sheamus again? When he first went out a lot of people assumed he be back in time for the Rumble. Is he still on track or what?

They've mentioned him very little, so I'd assume he's going to a be a surprise return in the Rumble match itself.

somedevil

Daniel Bryan enters at number 1, Shaemus comes out at 2 and throws him out in 18 seconds. Vince laughs backstage

Will Bryan be cleared by then because of his concussion which is not his first and Ziggler is still out from his. Also, its weird compared to others who suffered concussions WWE has been silent on it on the tv and the website. Meltzer said this:

Something to watch out for tonight at the house show in Hammond is how the Daniel Bryan situation is addressed, if he works, if he's there, or how he's protected. Bryan suffered a concussion Monday night and was kept off from wrestling on Tuesday. There have been no updates on his condition given, and WWE has acknowledged it to us but has not said anything on its own web site or television shows about it.

So whats with all this secrecy about his concussion?

Xater

Will Bryan be cleared by then because of his concussion which is not his first and Ziggler is still out from his. Also, its weird compared to others who suffered concussions WWE has been silent on it on the tv and the website. Meltzer said this:

So whats with all this secrecy about his concussion?

That's actually a really good question. Normally they would just acknowledge it immediately. Maybe he has to go through more tests and they want to make sure they can say when he will be back?

Aiii

So not worth it
That's actually a really good question. Normally they would just acknowledge it immediately. Maybe he has to go through more tests and they want to make sure they can say when he will be back?

Not really, when AJ had hers there was no news from the anouncement on Tuesday until she was cleared on Raw either, so I reckon Bryan won't be tested until Raw and is at home resting this week.

Aiii

So not worth it
...y-you hit women?

Jesus.

I'm telling AJ.

I said no consequences. It's just hypothetical.

Like Kill-fuck-marry. You're not going to kill the one you say either.

:(

Why are you the way that you are? I hate so much about the things that you choose to be, Fex.

Edgeward

So not only the miz is a third commentator, they also have the total divas lazily and lifelessly teasing upcoming matches on SD. Ugh, I dont even know why i watch this still

G-Fex

I said no consequences. It's just hypothetical.

Like Kill-fuck-marry. You're not going to kill the one you say either.

:(

Why are you the way that you are? I hate so much about the things that you choose to be, Fex.

W-what? Are you serious?

Oh my god man....is this some sort of thing to get your rocks off? MURDER? FANTASY HITTING WOMEN?

I'm speechless. Serenity now.
...y-you take the Lord's name in vain?

Jeez Louise

I'm telling a Christian moderat- oh wait.

Christian's a moderator?!?!? Does he have a blue dot avatar?

Aiii

So not worth it
W-what? Are you serious?

Oh my god man....is this some sort of thing to get your rocks off? MURDER? FANTASY HITTING WOMEN?

I'm speechless. Serenity now.

American propaganda media taught me about this. This is not a European thing!

We don't go 'round saying Blood Mary three times in a mirror as kids either.

America is poisoning the world, I blame them for this!

Top Bottom