• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Plywood can show you some pictures that might change your mind.
"eva marie gold bikini"
I've seen the pictures.

Changed my life.
ibymkSGJohLkio.gif

The final Fantasticamania show is starting now;

NJPW/CMLL, "FANTASTICAMANIA", 2014.01.19
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo

12:00 JST | 04:00 EU | 03:00 UK | 22:00 EST | 19:00 PST

http://www.ustream.tv/njpwjp - $15

1. Maximo & Mascara Don vs TAKA Michinoku & Taichi
2. Rey Cometa & Stuka Jr. vs YOSHI-HASHI & OKUMURA
3. Titan, Tiger Mask, El Desperado, BUSHIROAD & Fuego vs Jado, Gedo, Toru Yano, Neibla Roja & Vangelis
4. Tetsuya Naito & Rush vs Tomohiro Ishii & Rey Escorpion
5. La Sombra vs Ultimo Guerrero
6. Hiroshi Tanahashi, Mistico & Kota Ibushi vs Shinsuke Nakamura, Mephisto & Yujiro Takahashi
7. NWA World Historic Welterweight Title: Volador Jr (c) vs Mascara Dorada

omg @ the original plan for Daniel Bryan before Michigan St happened.

Meltzer newz

It's painful watching them flounder. Spending millions on bringing back a Batista nobody cares about whilst they have somebody more over than Batista ever was who they refuse to do anything with.

For the past six months or so. People still claim he is being buried because they are marks that don't know they are marks. This shit is 90% intentional by the WWE.

Did anybody who just posted suggest that he was being buried? From my own perspective I was just incredulous that they supposedly had plans to keep him heel or have his Wyatt feud go on through Wrestlmania.

Aiii

So not worth it
My post was in response to "refuse to do anything with"

Which is clearly not true.

I bet he's got the most screen time on WWE programming over anyone for at least half a year.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Did anybody who just posted suggest that he was being buried? From my own perspective I was just incredulous that they supposedly had plans to keep him heel or have his Wyatt feud go on through Wrestlmania.

I'm talking about all the posts since...Summerslam that talk about how he is being buried. He's not. At all. They are having a problem with what exactly to do with him (they need more main event heels) and they don't have their plans perfectly set but this is likely part of a master plan.

strobogo

Banned
Austin really kind of floundered around after winning KOTR and even after the WM match with Bret. He was the most over guy on the show, but he really wasn't the focus and wasn't given a ton to do between WM 13 and Royal Rumble besides raise heck.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Austin really kind of floundered around after winning KOTR and even after the WM match with Bret. He was the most over guy on the show, but he really wasn't the focus and wasn't given a ton to do between WM 13 and Royal Rumble besides raise heck.

They had to get Shawn or Bret out of the way first. Then they both conveniently get out of the way in the span of sixth months.

Cena and Orton getting injured at the same time is the best possible thing that could happen to Bryan. They'd basically be forced to throw heel after heel at him (turn punk, use matches up with bork, have him fight HHH and Batista) and that would be really fun. I hope they do that anyways and keep Cena busy somewhere else.

G-Fex

Why is D-Bry need a push for? He consistantly loses matches. Cause the crowd likes him? Cause of some chanting? While we're at it just push Fandango to the moon! Why? Cause John Cena let D-Bry win?

COME ON!

My post was in response to "refuse to do anything with"

Which is clearly not true.

I bet he's got the most screen time on WWE programming over anyone for at least half a year.

Apparently he was set to be with the Wyatt's for Wrestlemania despite his popularity and exposure on RAW, hence they would have done nothing with him given he'd already been feuding with the Wyatt's for the last few months. Who knows what they'll do with him now though?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Jeff has managed to stay clean far longer than I ever expected. I bet we see him in the WWE sometime in the next year or so for something or other. I doubt they trust him enough to bring him back full time though but he definitely still has fans out there.

Angle has also looked good since his last stint at rehab but its been far too short to see if that really stuck.

strobogo

Banned
I thought the jailbreaking was to put ios6 on this phone, but instead it actually dropped back down to 3.1.3 and just has the look of the newer iOS. SWERVED again. I didn't realize how bad Apple was about completely locking people out from apps when they put new phones out. Almost nothing is compatible with this old phone, not even bike tracking apps which is really all I wanted it for.

strobogo

Banned
I like ribs and I like tacos. Also, Ahmed is fat as fuck and I imagine he got that fat by eating 100s of tacos and full racks of ribs for lunch every day. He also looks like Abdullah the Butcher, who runs a ribs place.

Top Bottom