• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Hey who's Royal Rumble'ing avatars?

I would like mine Royal Rumble'd.

But you got KO'd when Heel kicked you in the middle of a Finisher Taunt doe.

That was Net_Wrecker, you dingus. That gives me an excuse to post this, though:

iYSzTGn9FnnWX.gif

Striker

It probably is, but it would be a cool surprise. It would come out of nowhere because he isn't established in the title picture at all. The end could actually be him throwing out the other Shield members for the win.
A surprise would be somebody like Cody or Ziggler winning; they keep telling us how Reigns is the next big thing without really saying it.

I don't see Reigns winning it. Even though I like the idea it just feels too soon.
It is too soon so it's for the best. I'm sure his singles run begins immediately after WM though.

also, goflham at the Aksana gifs.

Check your PM's.

t4ueP.gif

--------

On the subject of fights, I got into quite a few in my time. One time in high school I got into one with some dipshit twice my size. I punched the fucker so hard, he still had a scar under his mouth the last time I saw him. He pushed me real hard though on one of the displays in the science lounge, which gave me a slight scar on my back that I still have. But since it's covered by clothing, nobody can see it. Which is more than I can say for him.
VIIHFiG.gif

G-Fex

well he better realize that position is filled by Beef, Bean, and Entropia.

and sometimes darkside

Beef bean and entropia? Sounds like a bad taco bell menu item!

You wanna know the truth? I have never punched anyone in my life. Male or female.

Or kicked, or slapped for that matter.

my finest moment was jumping on top of those long cafeteria tables they have in school, running across it and kick a guy in the face.

had no hearing from my left ear for a few days cause one of his mates threw the thing, the salt container to the side of my head.

I like bad american WWE womens wrestling. Eva Marie is the most interesting women's wrestler currently. Seriously I want to watch female Japanese wrestling but i have no idea where to start.

Top Bottom