• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

I like bad american WWE womens wrestling. Eva Marie is the most interesting women's wrestler currently. Seriously I want to watch female Japanese wrestling but i have no idea where to start.

If Japan had any female wrestlers of note, they'd be in WWE. There's no need to look elsewhere, just keep doing what you're doing.

Looks like I'm not going to make it another 30 years without physically assaulting another person guys, I'm sorry.

She can botch any moment its keeps you watching the match. She's not that horrible she's almost as good as the others that have been there for years which is pretty embarrassing. She's only been in tag matches i want to see how bad she does in a singles match. AJ really is the best diva in WWE but she needs something to do rather than just wrestling whoever manages to roll her up that month

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
If Japan had any female wrestlers of note, they'd be in WWE. There's no need to look elsewhere, just keep doing what you're doing.
7VeMh44.gif

gurudyne

Would totally watch an Eva Marie vs Japan tour where she goes across the country, challenging the greatest female wrestlers to prove her superiority.

Verendus

Banned
cant fool me gaf, i was there. Ya'll hated Batista with a passion untill that last feud he had with John Cena with the little mic time he had left.
Hell nah.

Batista has always been awesome. Look at this shit (opening segment, not the whole show). He was great as a cocky face. Something happened between his injury and subsequent return in 2006. It's like they had to change him to a generic babyface since Cena ruined it for everyone else.

Heel Batista was a return to form, but evolved even further.

Would totally watch an Eva Marie vs Japan tour where she goes across the country, challenging the greatest female wrestlers to prove her superiority.

Maybe if she only wrestled in Ice Ribbon she'd be OK, but once she gets in the ring with girls who went through training like this;

iQFDvYBkHHoeS.gif

Yeah, good luck with that, Eva.

looks like boots also has the fetish with hurting women.

You guys need help #2much4me

Hey now, I'm only acknowledging the fact that Japanese women's wrestling training has been know to be pretty damn brutal, so don't go putting words in my mouth, thank you very much. Watch the GAEA Girls documentary sometime, which is where that gif's from;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78ZHlovyYls

Plywood said:
All I see is wanton abuse.

Pretty much, but that has often been the mentality over there in regards to wrestling training. She was being shown how someone could get hurt if she didn't improve her dropkicks.

VOLK HAN vs KIYOSHI TAMURA - RINGS, 1997

ibbFQGgiEOTMbQ.gif

Volk Han baits Tamura into a test of strenght and manhandles the japanese warrior.

ibhAyCm7xtzv9A.gif

Owen Hart? get bent, Tamura kip up > all.

ibtwogEjtFgwqE.gif

beautiful stiff kicks send Han down for the count.

iBuaQzlMPZqhV.gif

the SMOOTHEST body leg scissors takedown into cross ankle lock. just pristine stuff.

ibqO6XshTOVDpu.gif

Han takes some legit stiff kicks (reminds you of someone?) and counter one with his signature counter kneebar for the finish.

If I quoted every wrassler Mr Nobody claimed to have hated or disliked this month I imagine I'd have a pretty long post, EMBRACING THE HATE, I knew you were a closet Kaneanite.

G-Fex

If I quoted every wrassler Mr Nobody claimed to have hated or disliked this month I imagine I'd have a pretty long post, EMBRACING THE HATE, I knew you were a closet Kaneanite.

I don't 'hate' wrestlers. Hate is such a strong misused word.

I hate Daniel Bryan though he sucks.

edit: Sunny you and I should start the anti-Last of us faction!

Alucard

Banned
Got this in the mail this week and finished watching the 2-hour interview.

_1747994.jpg

Steen can talk, so it was an easy interview to sit through. Really in-depth information about his working relationship with Jim Cornette, his love of PWG, his favourite matches and opponents, and his philosophy towards pro wrestling. The 12-match selection also seems quite good. I'm only four matches in right now, but so far the first three matches have all been at least 3.5/5 performances for me. His match against Steve Corino at Final Battle 2011...holy shit. Didn't know Corino had that much in him. Really recommend this DVD for ROH fans, or potential ROH fans.

lol @ the constant gaming side hate in here. Bunch of hipsters.

Angry because you can't hack it on the other side of town without being banned. Learn to walk the line and play both sides.

Eat.
Post.
Sleep.
Repeat.

iT6SwWhE.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Will we have a separate chat for the Avatar Rumble or just use the one on Twitch?

Twitch, will be integrated into the screen as well for posterity. That means no racial slurs this time, FallingEdge.

Batigol

Banned

Angry because you can't hack it on the other side of town without being banned. Learn to walk the line and play both sides.

Eat.
Post.
Sleep.
Repeat.

iT6SwWhE.gif

Best thing to do is just pretend gaming side doesn't exist

Xater

Eat.
Post.
Sleep.
Repeat.

iT6SwWhE.gif

I am pretty sure that's not how you are supposed to fire that.

DMczaf

Remember when PC gamers took the Vince gif and removed all the humor and cleverness to make another god damn "LOL CONSOLE PEASANTS!" reference?

Ah man. Gaming side.

Verendus

Banned
Twitch, will be integrated into the screen as well for posterity. That means no racial slurs this time, FallingEdge.
Does the winner get to choose the avatars for everyone? Or does everyone just decide their own avatar with the winning superstar?

I have a good feeling about this Royal Rumble, and I want to custom build an army.

Of 30 strong.

G-Fex

Net Wrecker probably doesn't know how to play any games that don't have cinematic, scripted sequences or big arrows pointing to the next objectives.

When you can play real games Wrecker then you can talk DLC boy

Remember when PC gamers took the Vince gif and took away all the humor and cleverness to make another god damn "LOL CONSOLE PEASANTS!" reference?

Ah man. Gaming side.

Leave it to gaming side to make something funny into some awful injoke. Those nerds.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Remember when PC gamers took the Vince gif and took away all the humor and cleverness to make another god damn "LOL CONSOLE PEASANTS!" reference?

Ah man. Gaming side.

It's like someone tried to wipe their ass with Old Glory.

Does the winner get to choose the avatars for everyone? Or does everyone just decide their own avatar with the winning superstar?

I have a good feeling about this Royal Rumble, and I want to custom build an army.

Of 30 strong.

Winner means everyone who participated (also it's 40) gets to make their own av featuring the winner. HAS to, really.

Top Bottom