• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

vgUWlfJ.gif

Plywood,

Are there Aksana pictures similar to the Eva Marie ones that changed DM's life?

This is very important.

Basically the two tours are the Bryan and Punk one and the Cena one. So Bryan is one top guys advertised for those house shows so that's why they are offering refunds.

Also in Indie Wrestling or Sonjay Dutt deserves better:

I like Sonjay and all, but you don't go into the damn crowd unless it's been cleared or the athletic commission doesn't care.

*stares at workers*

I've heard this talk at meetings so many damn times

There was also somewhere saying Alvarez heard that they want 75,000 people YES!'ng in unison at Mania, mostly as a reaction to Monday and the MSU game.

Well Vince, you know what you gotta do.

Weeeeeeeeeeeelllllll

Couple thoughts:

1. Love Ryback's direction now- Main Event was hilarious
2. Can't wait to see Batista tomorrow
3. I'm going to watch a lot of Goldust on the WWE Network- his early stuff was absolutely great and I think I'll appreciate a lot more now than I did when I was 10 years old.

There was also somewhere saying Alvarez heard that they want 75,000 people YES!'ng in unison at Mania, mostly as a reaction to Monday and the MSU game.

Well Vince, you know what you gotta do.

Weeeeeeeeeeeelllllll

Bahahahaha

They basically already did that last year though, at MetLife

But ya just give em the belt

Dammit Bootaaay, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MY FRIEND.

;_;

BAHTISTA BAWMB

I haven't even seen any of Dave's movies but isn't he have like half the muscle mass he was during his first run?

I just remember his neck to jaw area looking really weird.

I'd rather have a raging hobo bearded man on the Mania poster than what Dave has to offer.

Guess we'll find out Monday.

I've taken a Stunner, a Rock Bottom, a chokeslam, a power bomb, an Diamond Cutter RKO, and even a Dominator.

AND I'M STILL STANDING. YOU HEAR ME, UNDERTAKER WRESTLEGAF!?

i2yDyNYQ9fa9N.gif

G-Fex

Nah the real bummer is that Bioshock and Tomb Raider made it into the top 10.

I still own Bioshock Infinite and havent' even played it yet, my expectations are pretty low. Tomb Raider I thought I was having fun with until every damn scripted segment wouldn't stop.

Also, I punched a girl before. In elementary school.

it was an accident!

...stop look at me like that!

Hey who's Royal Rumble'ing avatars?

I would like mine Royal Rumble'd.
I've taken a Stunner, a Rock Bottom, a chokeslam, a power bomb, an Diamond Cutter RKO, and even a Dominator.

AND I'M STILL STANDING. YOU HEAR ME, UNDERTAKER WRESTLEGAF!?

i2yDyNYQ9fa9N.gif
But you got KO'd when Heel kicked you in the middle of a Finisher Taunt doe.

Basically the two tours are the Bryan and Punk one and the Cena one. So Bryan is one top guys advertised for those house shows so that's why they are offering refunds.

Also in Indie Wrestling or Sonjay Dutt deserves better:

Guess who was at this show (and probably the source for this story). I left early though to see an improv show. I hate the commission here so much.

Top Bottom