• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Xsplit integration? y/n

It's pretty easy to add. On Broadcast click Add channel and click custom RTMP. Name and description can be whatever then put in the RTMP URL which is on your hitbox settings page. Then on "Stream Name" put in your stream key which is on that same settings page. On the user agent put it as XSplit/? and you're done.

DMczaf

And you're has-been from an era that nobody remembers leeching onto the success of a new generation. You get sympathy pops because people feel bad and mostly think you're crazy.

Bruh, you're Kevin Nash trying to get the band back together again. Careful with your next response, you might tear a quad typing it.
TglfYZD.gif

It's time to shake things up again.

Really? Still trying to make a name for yourself by shooting at the big dogs and hoping for a cheap pop?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well, Hitbox still has approx 10 seconds of lag. :/

Wearghhhhhh.

Finally starting on the Volk Han comp Tabe put out (which I've had for months), loving this dude so far. I'd always heard about his slick mat work, and it is awesome to watch, but he's pretty much a killer standing too, not looking out of place against the likes of Maeda at all. The match against Genaddy Gigant that's second up is really cool. Genaddy is a tubby guy who you think has nothing but he's great on the mat, a stiff striker and they work a couple of cool spots to highlight the size difference like Gigant just yanking his arm out of an arm lock. The finish is a beautiful backwards kimura type... thing that I had to rewind around five times, Han rules.

Finally starting on the Volk Han comp Tabe put out (which I've had for months), loving this dude so far. I'd always heard about his slick mat work, and it is awesome to watch, but he's pretty much a killer standing too, not looking out of place against the likes of Maeda at all. The match against Genaddy Gigant that's second up is really cool. Genaddy is a tubby guy who you think has nothing but he's great on the mat, a stiff striker and they work a couple of cool spots to highlight the size difference like Gigant just yanking his arm out of an arm lock. The finish is a beautiful backwards kimura type... thing that I had to rewind around five times, Han rules.

he had fantastic matches. always loved his stuff with Tamura even posted a small gif review a couple pages back.

edit: the Gigant match is the 1994 one, correct? finish is the same as this if i recall correctly:

iqMvF45JyZONN.gif

i just call it an inverse omoplata.

Really? Still trying to make a name for yourself by shooting at the big dogs and hoping for a cheap pop?

The only cheap pop I hear is your hip replacement blowing up every time you step into the squared circle with the new hotness.

You're good people, Boots. You have some weird deathmatch fetish, but I won't hold it against you.

I like The Rock, he's fun. His last run was very underwhelming though, even if it was #BestForBusiness.

Can't tell if this is a real response or a backhanded compliment.

I'LL TAKE IT

G-Fex

Wrecker I don't know what I was thinking trying to push you as a monster heel. I used to be behind you bah gawd but now I see you weren't wearing a cowboy outfit, you were corporate all the way.

blahblahblahblah [insert gif here]

Can't tell if this is a real response or a backhanded compliment.

I'LL TAKE IT

The sad thing is that I thought you were actually talking The Great One, and not making a terrible parallel between him and yourself.

I vote no confidence in Net_Wrecker. You used to be cool. Now you're just trying to make wrestling cool again, again.

he had fantastic matches. always loved his stuff with Tamura even posted a small gif review a couple pages back.

edit: the Gigant match is the 1994 one, correct? finish is the same as this if i recall correctly:

iqMvF45JyZONN.gif

i just call it an inverse omoplata.

Ah thanks for the heads up, Han gifs will get saved from now on. Looking forward to the Tamura matches (I've only seen him in U-Style but I've always been impressed), I have another comp that covers Tamura (Tabe again I think), so I should have the major RINGS matches covered between them.

The date for the Gigant match I saw is 3/5/92 http://www.coreystapes.com/volkhan.html but that is the finishing hold, I couldn't see out how he worked it the first time through, just saw an arm at a horrible angle.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You want a little 10 second delay or do you want buffering and your audience constantly refreshing the channel?

Sides I'm sure you could cut it down if you adjusted things

Don't get me wrong I like 10 seconds, but it's still too much for live commentary via Skype imho, when it comes to commentating wrassles. I'll tweak it as best I can but I'm not sure it's doable.

You could screenshare with skype, but the other person will only see it at a very low framerate. If you wanted someone to co-commentate that is.

Yeah... :/ Then you have the lag they see plus the lag of their response so you're looking at 20 seconds from when Batista wins the Rumble to hearing a celebration.

G-Fex

BOUGHT IN, YOU PLEBIAN

See? This is why I didn't let you do promos. Heck beef and spin cut better promos.

Don't get me wrong I like 10 seconds, but it's still too much for live commentary via Skype imho, when it comes to commentating wrassles. I'll tweak it as best I can but I'm not sure it's doable.

Yeah... :/ Then you have the lag they see plus the lag of their response so you're looking at 20 seconds from when Batista wins the Rumble to hearing a celebration.
Well I hope it all works out. Remember to set it to strict CBR and 2 sec intervals.

I hope it works out :\

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I shouldn't give Mastiff any shit for being a porky guy. Vader was a fat piece of shit and arguably the best big man in the business.

I shouldn't give Mastiff any shit for being a porky guy. Vader was a fat piece of shit and arguably the best big man in the business.

Don't make me regail you with tales of Vader v mastiff again

Boots - it's a 3 show tournament I can't make the Friday but there for the Saturdays shows so if he gets through the first round I'll be there. He won't though.

Also included are Gresham, Chris hero and Robbie X as far as non pcw talents go

The sad thing is that I thought you were actually talking The Great One, and not making a terrible parallel between him and yourself.

I vote no confidence in Net_Wrecker. You used to be cool. Now you're just trying to make wrestling cool again, again.

I'm not trying to make it cool, I'm bringing legitimacy back. IT'S PISS

BOUGHT IN, YOU PLEBIAN

I said what I meant, and I meant what i said. You can't predict my moves because you still play by the old rules.

Streaming wise, you're not doing commentary over Skype with a stream. Just not going to have that lag cut down at all. Deal with it.

Other options, though:

Have commentators in the Rumble game somehow so they can see it, do over Skype.
Prerecord Rumble, give video file to commentators, do over Skype.
Acknowledge delay

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Streaming wise, you're not doing commentary over Skype with a stream. Just not going to have that lag cut down at all. Deal with it.

Other options, though:

Have commentators in the Rumble game somehow so they can see it, do over Skype.
Prerecord Rumble, give video file to commentators, do over Skype.
Acknowledge delay

or option 4

I'll commentate. Delay won't hurt anything if my voice is delayed.

I can't prerecord. It'd ruin the sanctity.

Boots - it's a 3 show tournament I can't make the Friday but there for the Saturdays shows so if he gets through the first round I'll be there. He won't though.

Also included are Gresham, Chris hero and Rob bell as far as non pcw talents go

Nice! And, yeah, doubt Grado's getting far in a tournament. Perhaps they'll add some random tag matches to the Saturday show with some of the guys who lost on Friday? I'd like to see Gresham live at some point, he's real talented. Hoping Hero shows up in London sooner rather than later, probably won't be for Progress though, unless it's a surprise appearance. They're pretty adamant about selling their shows based on the British talent on the cards.

Chico Terry said:
Is there a Rumble Lottery this year besides the Avatar Rumble?

Yeah, tm24's handling it, so let him know and he'll add your name to the list.

Ah thanks for the heads up, Han gifs will get saved from now on. Looking forward to the Tamura matches (I've only seen him in U-Style but I've always been impressed), I have another comp that covers Tamura (Tabe again I think), so I should have the major RINGS matches covered between them.

The date for the Gigant match I saw is 3/5/92 http://www.coreystapes.com/volkhan.html but that is the finishing hold, I couldn't see out how he worked it the first time through, just saw an arm at a horrible angle.

i also made some gifs from RINGS MEGA BATTLE TOURNAMENT '95

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=97568333&postcount=9278

the Dimitri Petkov vs Bitsadze Tariel match is bananas.

Watching some BJW - Kazuki Hashimoto against M-Pro's Ryuichi Sekine was a lot of fun, just two juniors beating the crap out of each other. Kazuki's going to be crazy awesome in a year or two if he keeps improving like he has.

i55YoWx3gKiCI.gif

TL21xx

Banned
If you were to request a Gaf name change like Sunflower, to a WWE Superstar's name to show your commitment to this community, who would it be?

If you had asked me a year ago, it would have been Chris Jericho without a second thought. But thanks to WrassleGAF, I have a new, Real Rock N' Rolla to look up to.

I prefer Masada in Japan, he actually has to sell a little bit. His bamboo skewer spot goes over well with the fans;

iLUbPWV27d60F.gif

Big Japan always manage to come up with ridiculous plunder. A lighttube buster sword, for instance;

ik62Gf1kDZ7Qv.gif

Top Bottom