• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Now I have to figure out if I should tune out for the rest of the night or stick around to see more. He might not reappear. No, surely he will...I can sacrifice 3 hours for MY MAN BATISTA

UberTag

Big Show... you had your biggest pop when you won the Gaf avatar rumble.
He can repeat and win it again this year!

So how was Big Dave's return fellas? Did it live up to the hype? Are we prepared for another two years of dominance after he wins the Royal Rumble this weekend (despite Roman breaking Kane's record for eliminations)?

Cagey

Banned
It's Pitbull!

Pitbull in the house!!! Dale!!!

:dead

fNCF4f0.gif

Verendus

Banned
For real though, Brotista is back but that was a terrible way to do his return.

How many weeks, and he comes to the ring mid-promo of all things when the guys are talking about something else, says a few words and leaves.

The hell is that?

It should've been the announcer saying he's returning, then have Del Rio come out and talk some shit, then have him return and maybe spinebuster him. Simple, much more effective and memorable.

Toki767

They should never advertise how the face of the company who loves the business more than anything can't arrive to a show on time.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Does WWE lie?

#VoteFlyApostaNacional2014
#MIKAApostaNacionalMTV2014
#SleepyFinale
#YayDay
Erica & Cyn
#QuieroConocer
Love & Hip Hop
Paraguay Deserves WWAT
Tahiry

That's what is showing for me...

Sanjuro

I don't advocate violence, but say that JBL could mysteriously be found dead.

Is that cool?

Just kidding! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Does WWE lie?

#VoteFlyApostaNacional2014
#MIKAApostaNacionalMTV2014
#SleepyFinale
#YayDay
Erica & Cyn
#QuieroConocer
Love & Hip Hop
Paraguay Deserves WWAT
Tahiry

That's what is showing for me...

Mine are US trends, it's trending in America. You must be worldwide..

Top Bottom