• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

zychi

Banned
So who are the old guys coming back for the rumble? Hacksaw, Taker? Flair? DDP(DDP Yoga 2 is coming out soon)? Is Hall healthy enough yet? Jericho will probably show up. I'm trying to think who is left?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Punk's star is dead. He'll never get back to where he was before.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I like when a wrestler first starts they're told to yell their ass off since the crowd is usually dead for them.

UberTag

Anyone cheering for Punk to win the Rumble wants Triple H in a World Title match at WrestleMania in 2014? Nobody should want that.

zychi

Banned
Anyone cheering for Punk to win the Rumble wants Triple H in a World Title match at WrestleMania in 2014? Nobody should want that.

Punk v HHH isnt happening at WM. Punk is the only guy they haven't teased as a winner so far. It's either gonna be someone who isnt on tv now, Cena, or Punk.

Batista isn't winning. He may get in a three way at WM, but he's not winning the Rumble, he already has a "cena-like" title shot setup now. I think Batista is fighting Taker at WM.

Source: Pulled this out of my ass after watching 3 weeks worth of Raw this past weekend.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
EMMA EMMA EMMA. As long as she's making it on TV I'm happy.

#EMMAtaining

iKsSs8oEnvyYu.gif

Top Bottom