• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

jmdajr

Just now looked at that Tomb Raider thread
jfppojssULfAe_e.jpg

wackers_zps1e10fb67.gif

strobogo

Banned
I think I'm going to skip ahead to 1988 or 1989 next. My WWE nostalgia really starts around 1988. 1985 is still in the expansion era and things are kind of weird.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think I'm going to skip ahead to 1988 or 1989 next. My WWE nostalgia really starts around 1988. 1985 is still in the expansion era and things are kind of weird.

Yeah. Once WWF realizes what it is, it turns into a truly magical beast.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

You guys say it "beet-a" which is the funniest fucking shit. I laughed "like a drain" as you people say the first time I heard my "mate" from "old blighty" say that.

SNME XX looks solid. Hogan vs Bad News, DiBiase vs Blue Blazer, Brainbusters vs Rockers. Although the next one has Hogan vs Boss Man in a cage and Brainbusters vs Demolition.

That sounds like a description of playing Wrestlefest in the arcade. Could you imagine how awesome Wrestlefest would have been with a bigger roster? God DAMN I loved that game.

strobogo

Banned
Jesse is so good shitting all over the Uncle Elmer's wedding. I'm sad that WWE apparently botched the shit out of the updated Wrestlefest. Seemed so easy, but I've not heard a single good word about it and the art style is terrible.

strobogo

Banned
Andre makes Bundy look like a fat baby. Fuck yeah, SNME XX is a 24/7 rip. Shit won't look like an Atari game when full screened. The decision of a life time, WHO WILL LIZ CHOOSE?

strobogo said:
Andre makes Bundy look like a fat baby.

The Insane Clown Posse described King Kong Bundy as; "a giant penis in a ripped, black condom".

You guys say it "beet-a" which is the funniest fucking shit. I laughed "like a drain" as you people say the first time I heard my "mate" from "old blighty" say that.

Shit, if I was to list all the wacky American mispronunciations I've "laughed my ass off" at over the years, this post would take all week. "A-loo-minum", for example. Not to mention the spelling - what the fuck do you guys have against the letter U? Colour. Favourite. Humour.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Shit, if I was to list all the wacky American mispronunciations I've "laughed my ass off" at over the years, this post would take all week. "A-loo-minum", for example. Not to mention the spelling - what the fuck do you guys have against the letter U? Colour. Favourite. Humour.

Aluminum. How can that spelling turn into aluminium? Ridiculous.

Beeters and Ceners. Bangers and mash.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
The Insane Clown Posse described King Kong Bundy as; "a giant penis in a ripped, black condom".

roosevelt_cartoon.jpg

TL21xx

Banned

Everything. Why else do you think the Wii U isn't selling here?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sorry, SORRY, I forgot, old habits about talkin about games.

Hearthstone is more fun than I expected. Shame it's pickled with WoW characters and lore, but it's not that bad.

JR official signs with Fox spotts

Jim Ross ‏@JRsBBQ 2h
Fox Sports deal done. I'm now on the team. My Royal Rumble feature will be up today @foxsports.com.
@FOXSports

https://twitter.com/JRsBBQ/status/426394315414188032

Awesome, good for JR.

Aluminum. How can that spelling turn into aluminium? Ridiculous.

Beeters and Ceners. Bangers and mash.

Legit never heard anyone call it beeta.

Also, while 'aluminum' was the first published spelling of the word, the science journals of the time thought it sounded ridiculous and changed the spelling to 'aluminium' so it would sounds like other metals in the periodic table. Makes sense.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Legit never heard anyone call it beeta.

Also, while 'aluminum' was the first published spelling of the word, the science journals of the time thought it sounded ridiculous and changed the spelling to 'aluminium' so it would sounds like other metals in the periodic table. Makes sense.

Wow really? Maybe it's those posh fuckers who call it that. I first heard it when my buddy (who basically does queen's english) said it. Now that It hink about it, my limey pals who sound more sloppy and down to earth don't call it a beeta. BEETA!

Aluminium is stupid. Just stupid.

Recall

I'm actually quite surprised there has never been a total left field winner of the Rumble. Someone who no-one ever expected and made that in to a storyline. With money in the bank, elimination chamber and silly booking its not as if a Rumble winner is automatically going to Wrestlenania.

Recall said:
I'm actually quite surprised there has never been a total left field winner of the Rumble. Someone who no-one ever expected and made that in to a storyline. With money in the bank, elimination chamber and silly booking its not as if a Rumble winner is automatically going to Wrestlenania.

I would've liked to see them do it that year Santino almost won the Elimination Chamber - the crowd reaction for him was pretty ridiculous.

brits are "bellends", "mongs" and "tossers".

Don't forget, "twats", "muppets" and "mingers". Or rhyming slang.

"This muppet staggered in the rub-a-dub proper bladdered up and started to Wallace & Grommit all over the place. God, he was letting off a right pen & ink, so we had to drag him to the gates of Rome and, let me tell you, his trouble & strife was positively barking."

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Would be the year to do it too. Have some random midcarder win the Rumble like the Miz and then have Lesnar destroy him with a beating nobody has seen in years on RAW the following night. Lesnar just takes his spot for WM and everybody just goes along with it.

Would be the year to do it too. Have some random midcarder win the Rumble like the Miz and then have Lesnar destroy him with a beating nobody has seen in years on RAW the following night. Lesnar just takes his spot for WM and everybody just goes along with it.

The opposite of last year when Cena won then let Punk challenge for his spot and Cena won again.

Top Bottom