• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

strobogo

Banned
These segments with Gene and Al at the Cincinnati Zoo are so weird. Al keeps calling Gene, "Jim", Koko B. Ware popped in out of no where with Frankie. Gene fell and was face to face with a giant snake, only for Jake to grab it while being dressed in his wrestling gear. They cross train tracks and the Bushwhackers come marching down the tracks.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
These segments with Gene and Al at the Cincinnati Zoo are so weird. Al keeps calling Gene, "Jim", Koko B. Ware popped in out of no where with Frankie. Gene fell and was face to face with a giant snake, only for Jake to grab it while being dressed in his wrestling gear. They cross train tracks and the Bushwhackers come marching down the tracks.

There were some weird vignettes back then. I watched that first show you watched earlier today. Hacksaw Jim was a fat shit in that.

jmdajr

slam89duggan.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunny, maybe instead of trying to get Legitshook advertised, you should get advertising on the site.

I'll look into it. I rather like the spartan design of the site, but...yknow.

My roommate's done some ads and she's made some websites, I should check with her.

G-Fex

You know how I could get traffic to legitshook?

if I took up e-fed wrasslin again, just say sponsored by Legitshook.

it MIGHT work.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You know how I could get traffic to legitshook?

if I took up e-fed wrasslin again, just say sponsored by Legitshook.

it MIGHT work.

It could work...

The Fexecutioner
Viva La Fexico
Let's Talk About Fex
People Are Still Having Fex
Just the Fex Maam
Reasonable Feximile Thereof

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just a couple more days till the Avatar Rumble my brehs. I have it all set up. I'm friggin ready. Are you?

SATURDAY. Guaranteed it'll be better than WWE's Royal Rembel.

What did he say about indie wrestling? I can't listen to AOW now that I know Colt was trying to gouge Sunny. I can't support that.

Off the top of my head

Hates spot after spot with no selling. Sounded like he was referring to Davey Richards...

Too many smarks in the locker room.

Indie wrestlers hit too hard. Would rather work with a light touch.

strobogo

Banned
In honor of Lou Thesz/Bill Watts, I will be drinking my whiskey neat tonight. Possibly while reading some Grant Morrison Batman. Or watching NXT. Undecided.

Just walked home from the pub and some fucker had smeared egg all down the handrail on the railway crossing. Bunch of savages in this town.

Now watching the rest of IWA East Coast 'Masters of Pain 2008' to cheer myself up;

ibsjq7KH5jD9tN.gif

Probably costs more than stealing a bunch of lighttubes, cinder blocks, boards & barbedwire from a construction site.

They should use fake lighttubes, though - this match was a good example of that, as Necro seemed to get some of the dust from one of the tubes in his eye.

iN682qU3cAxZ6.gif

jred2k

Just walked home from the pub and some fucker had smeared egg all down the handrail on the railway crossing. Bunch of savages in this town.

Now watching the rest of IWA East Coast 'Masters of Pain 2008' to cheer myself up;

ibsjq7KH5jD9tN.gif

You go home to watch that and the egg prankers are the savages?

That's some #BritishLogic

Mr. Sam

Probably costs more than stealing a bunch of lighttubes, cinder blocks, boards & barbedwire from a construction site.

They should use fake lighttubes, though - this match was a good example of that, as Necro seemed to get some of the dust from one of the tubes in his eye.

http://i.minus.com/iN682qU3cAxZ6.gif[img][/QUOTE]

I genuinely don't know how you sit through this stuff.

WrestleMania 30

Randy Orton (c) vs. Daniel Bryan - WWE World Title match
Taker vs. Sting
Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
HHH vs. CM Punk
John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt

And other mid-card matches that they'll throw together two weeks before hand.

You're welcome, WWE.

This match was dumb. There's a trampoline for no good reason and the barbedwire net isn't even the finish;

i7rHXyk5Z8ztH.gif

I genuinely don't know how you sit through this stuff.

I started watching it, so I've got to finish it. To be honest, I rarely watch deatmatch wrestling at full speed, unless it's a BJW show as they still know how to wrestle.

Aiii

So not worth it
When a man's heart is full of deceit, it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow falls over his soul.
From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse.
A wrong that must be righted.
We look to the skies for a vindicator.
Someone to strike fear into the black hearts of the same men who created him.
The battle between good and evil has begun.
Against an army of shadows comes a dark warrior.
The purveyor of good with the voice of silence and a mission of justice.
THIS IS STING.

strobogo

Banned
WrestleMania 30

Taker vs. Sting
Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
HHH vs. CM Punk
John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt

You're welcome, WWE.

Sting vs John Cena
Taker vs Daniel Bryan
Batista vs Wyatt
Bork vs Orton
HHH vs Big Show

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
WrestleMania 30

Taker vs. Sting
Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
HHH vs. CM Punk
John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt

You're welcome, WWE.
How do Cena and Dabry switch places exactly?

Mr. Sam

The best three matches would be:

Bryan/Lesnar for the title
Punk/Batista
Cena/Taker

Work everything else around that. Sting? Lol.

G-Fex

Kofi needs to win the rumble.

Become our new WHC

He teams up with Cena, Cener takes the WWE Championship, Kofi takes the WHC.

Orton loses, Authority falls apart, shield break up, Wyatts leave for a while then get new gimmicks.

D-Bry and Punk midcarders

THE YEAR OF S O S

Top Bottom