• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

strobogo

Banned
Dibiase vs Blazer was about as fun as you can get for a 4 minute match.

isiccuHq5BG4I.gif

ibhige67CcxWEK.gif

i8MqvC7frBmm2.gif

Jamie OD

Luke Harper's odds for most eliminations (currently 12/1) is tempting. I'm expecting either him or one of The Shield to be No. 2 in the Rumble and going long with Punk.

strobogo

Banned
if8QCaIyls4J1.gif

The debut of the Brooklyn Brawler as a Hennan guy is pretty intense. Brawler attacks the Red Rooster in the back of the head with a stool, then attacks GORILLA, and slams the Rooster through a closet of some kind. But the whole angle was "Bobby Heenan can make any jobber better than the Red Rooster".

HT UK

Watching NXT now and I'm hoping Alexander Rusev gets brought up to the main roster soon...just so I don't have to see him on NXT every week.

strobogo

Banned
There is a play list with ALL the og SNME on it. I'm going to watch the one after WM 6 next.

I think Batista got my friend pregnant:

BJQ3ewj.jpg

images

Eanan

What does WrasslinGAF think of Prince Devitt?

Do you think he should stay put in japan or maybe jump to WWE, as he sure as hell has the talent to do so.

Do you think he should stay put in japan or maybe jump to WWE, as he sure as hell has the talent to do so.

He should give WWE a try if the money's right, he definitely has the talent to make it. I'd be sad to see him leave, though, but I'm not sure how much further he can progress in Japan.

strobogo

Banned
Oh my god, the dark reprise of Real American from the Hogan tribute video after Earthquake smashed him. It's excellent. The whole video package is excellent. It starts out like a normal Hogan video set to real American, then Quake squashes him and the music goes to the dark version, with the screen shaking as they show Quake splashing Hogan. And crying fans. The best.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Making an advertising inquiry to OSW Review. Wish me luck?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

I love him,. If there's one gripe it's that his small size makes him overlooked by WWE. I can't see him ever going there because he is very small.

Hell of a talent though. And I used to hate him.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What other "wrasslin" podcasts or video reviews are popular out there that may accept advertising? Colt wanted too much imho, I need something smaller.

Top Bottom