• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

strobogo

Banned
But seriously, Sting is terrible. You've got your Hard Times, you've got your Cream of the Crop, you've got Austin 3:16, you've got the Pipe Bomb. Sting's most famous promo is introducing the Shockmaster.

Sting is the smark John Cena.

Sting is like ultimate prime Cena who can have a good match with normal opponents and great matches with good-great opponents, but also puts people over all the time, both in promos and in the ring. I think Surfer Sting is the best of all the muscled up super faces.

In kayfabe world you can certainly see why Zeb Coulter would have recruited Cesaro when you look at this stuff, it's clearly right up his alley. Yeah, maybe your not american, but damn your European Uppercuts looks like they hurt and I WOULD KNOW!

Dutch could fucking go in the 70s and early to mid 80s. He was like early Kurt Angle to me.

That's the beauty of the patriotic gimmick. You can cheer faces very obviously, but you can twist your ideals just right to let anyone in.

Las tnight I watched a Demolition vs Brain Busters match and the Brain Busters had jackets. Fuckin sweet.

Those satin jackets were indeed fucking sweet. I wish the Brainbusters had stayed in WWE longer.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sting was in the White Castle of Fear. Sure, that was half Vader, but that's good shit.

Those satin jackets were indeed fucking sweet. I wish the Brainbusters had stayed in WWE longer.

They were kinda booked like weenies, which in a way makes sense because physically, they were going against roid monsters. Still, nobody - NOBODY in the business delivers a spinebuster like Arn Anderson. Absolutely the greatest spinebuster of ALL TIME.

strobogo

Banned
I liked that they brought the NWA flavor and realism to the cartoony world. And that they wrestled exactly the same, did the same promos, and were booked the same.

from now till the end of the month i'll add:

- Ken Shamrock vs Josh Barnett (NJPW)
- Masakatsu Funaki vs Yoji Ando (UWF)
- Mach Hayato vs Super Tiger (UWF)
- Masakatsu Funaki vs Bas Rutten (PANCRASE)

Bob Sapp special!!!!
--- Sapp vs Kinnikuman (DYNAMITE)
--- Sapp vs Lashley (FFI)
--- Sapp vs Akebono (DYNAMITE)
--- Sapp & Keiji Mutoh vs René Duprée & Zodiac (WRESTLE-1)
--- Sapp vs Great Muta (WRESTLE-1)
--- Sapp vs Akebono (HUSTLE)

sapp%20time.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bob Sapp missed out on the chance to call it "Sappy Songs"

strobogo

Banned
One of the best and most vicious DDTs I've ever seen. So good. Fuck WCW for missing the DDT when Arn turned on Dustin. Those smarks are great.

Aiii

So not worth it
I remember when I was the prediction time guy before you even laced up your wrasslegaf boots, I think, maybe, it's been a long time and my research on this matter just led me to the height of Midnight Wrasslegaf back in July 2011.
All I'm saying is a demand a cut of that legit shook money.

I will send you 10% of my 0 dollars right away if you keep this information to yourself.

strobogo

Banned
I remember when I was the prediction time guy before you even laced up your wrasslegaf boots, I think, maybe, it's been a long time and my research on this matter just led me to the height of Midnight Wrasslegaf back in July 2011.
All I'm saying is a demand a cut of that legit shook money.

*cue Bean Breath to disparage Legit Shook, Strobogo, and Sunflower*

bjork

Claiming Midnight wrasslegaf is like claiming STDs. It's like claiming that MTV wrestling show. It's like claiming... some other dumb shit and low points in humanity.

strobogo

Banned
I had to create a second Minus account in preparation for The Network. I'm going to watch the play through of Metal Gear 2 and then I'm going to review Impact. Might be a weekly thing, might not. We'll see.

Also, I vote that Sunny put up a page with all of the various Youtube/Twittah pages for all the contributors.

Top Bottom