• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

I just cant believe that might do Batista vs Orton for the championship match at WM30. Seems like something you do in a random PPV between big events and not on the biggest event of the year.

These big anniversary shows should have a bit of a "passing the torch" vibe. They should add someone in that match and make it a 3 way similar to Benoit at WM20

I love the Guardians, but they are not A-level superhero's.

None of the general public knows who any of them are, so I'm not entirely sure they'll go to see them in theatre's just because it's a Marvel film.

Besides, Superhero movies are like Guitar Hero now, get wildly popular out of nowhere and then oversaturate the market until nobody cares about it anymore. We are fast approaching the tipping point where people stop buying into the craze.
I wonder that sometimes, but i just hope it doesn't die before i get my sick-ass Suicide Squad movie. It could be the movie that kills the genre, but i won't care if it's what gets DC to collect the complete original run of that book

strobogo

Banned
I just cant believe that might do Batista vs Orton for the championship match at WM30. Seems like something you do in a random PPV between big events and not on the biggest event of the year.

These big anniversary shows should have a bit of a "passing the torch" vibe. They should add someone in that match and make it a 3 way similar to Benoit at WM20

Benoit vs Eddie vs Owen. Winner gets to come back to life.

Alternately, 20 man dead wrestler battle royal with the winner getting to leave the Netherrealm.

BHZ Mayor

Late, but

mUd7pDp.gif

Holy shit

What he said.

I love these with all of my heart.

KissVibes

Banned

KOFI KINGSTON IS IN ELIMINATION CHAMBER, ORTON MAGICALLY GET'S DC'ed setting up:

KOFI vs BATISTA vs ORTON AT WM30.

I would totally be down for D Bry facing
Sheamus. That's if he isn't get Taker, HHH, or the belt. A nice long match between the two of them. D Bry getting his revenge from his singles match at WM28 and Sheamus being pissed that he kind of brogue kicked D Bry's career into where it is now. The build up really has to be done right though

strobogo

Banned
I'm watching Genesis part 2 (and I watched last week) and it already feels like Russo is back even though these were taped weeks ago.

Benoit vs Eddie vs Owen. Winner gets to come back to life.

Alternately, 20 man dead wrestler battle royal with the winner getting to leave the Netherrealm.

Well. you know what I mean.

At WM 20 HHH versus HBK was a boring match that had been done 20 times before so they added Benoit to the mix to spice things up and make someone else look good for a change.

Thats what Orton and Batista needs because that match is going to be dull as dirt.

KOFI KINGSTON IS IN ELIMINATION CHAMBER, ORTON MAGICALLY GET'S DC'ed setting up:

KOFI vs BATISTA vs ORTON AT WM30.

Sure! I would watch that.

Apparently, Russo has been re-hired by TNA.

cornette-faces-o.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Someone said Netherrealm? Outworld? Why do those names strike a chord within me?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
While Russo does like the heels beat the crap out of the outnumbered face booking he would have had two or three faces turn heel if he'd actually been booking the last two weeks.

What about Brock vs Batista to headline Mania, Brock wins it at EC? The only way I don't see that happening is both of them are part timers.

I wish we lived in the alternate timeline where Paul Heyman was given complete creative control of TNA three years ago.

Can't imagine what it'd look like, but it'd surely have to be better, right?

Verendus

Banned
What about Brock vs Batista to headline Mania, Brock wins it at EC? The only way I don't see that happening is both of them are part timers.
That's exactly what I want.

Undertaker should be facing Cena and stop wasting everyone's time by not having this match. He doesn't need to face Lesnar now, or ever really.

Aiii

So not worth it
In all honesty Russo isn't even worse than the crap they're doing right now. So whatever. Besides it's not like anyone is still watching TNA right now anyways.

kiguel182

The good thing about this Bryan news is that I'll save 20 bucks. I would only buy Mania/Rumble if Bryan had any chance of main eventing or if he faced Triple H.

The story might be good but it should've been done last year not this year. Last year nobody expected Bryan to win the title because Rock vs Cena 2 but this year there isn't an excuse, there isn't any big story except for Bryan vs Authority. Any other path makes no sense.

But of course they will go with Baptista or Lesnar vs Orton. Well, they won't see my money that's for sure, and that's the most I can do.

Striker

But of course they will go with Baptista or Lesnar vs Orton. Well, they won't see my money that's for sure, and that's the most I can do.
They fumbled the Bryan v. Authority angle so bad post-SummerSlam.

If you wanted a Triple H v Bryan at Wrestlemania match, they'd have to have Triple H win the title at Elimination Chamber and that also makes no sense. In fact Hunter needs to stop wrestling completely - unfortunately he won't and that dulls everything.

Isn't Batista "full time" for the next 2 years?

I honestly don't know, I figured he would work something out similar to what Rock had where he will show up more than Lesnar did, but still not every week?

or maybe he's going to do more of what RVD did and work full time for 3 months then get an extended break

Top Bottom