• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Kofi gets destroyed by somebody while inside the ring and the paramedics take him out via a stretcher and just as they're about to put him into the back of the ambulance he regains consciousness and spends the next 30 minutes of the Rumble pogo sticking the stretcher back to the ring.

UberTag

Kofi gets destroyed by somebody while inside the ring and the paramedics take him out via a stretcher and just as they're about to put him into the back of the ambulance he regains consciousness and spends the next 30 minutes of the Rumble pogo sticking the stretcher back to the ring.
That sounds like too much work. Just have him call Zack Ryder to piggyback him to the ring. Zack would do it just to get on the show.

Incidentally, the one thing I hope they change about Kofi's spot this year is that it's too predictable for him to get tossed out almost immediately after executing it.
I want to see multiple Kofi elimination fake-outs this time around.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
That sounds like too much work. Just have him call Zack Ryder to piggyback him to the ring. Zack would do it just to get on the show.

Yeah you're right. So 30 seconds into Kofi's stunt, Randy Orton shows up backstage and beats the shit out of him and throws him back into the ambulance.

Zack would try and pull off a career resurgence by dropping Kofi on the mat when they reach the ring, what a heel turn.

It wouldn't take but it'd be worth a try.

strobogo

Banned
I wish the Authority was still a full heel stable. Corporate Ryder. He'd have to get a real hair cut and would have internal struggles every time he saw neon colors or sunglasses.

strobogo

Banned
I'd like to see EC3 get rehired by WWE and keep the EC3 character. He'd think he was a big shot, but no one would know who he was or who his aunt was, so he'd still be a jobber on NXT.

XenoRaven

I wish the Authority was still a full heel stable. Corporate Ryder. He'd have to get a real hair cut and would have internal struggles every time he saw neon colors or sunglasses.
There'd be a backstage segment where he's just alone in his office fist-pumping when Stephanie walks in. Ryder abruptly stops, clears his throat and adjusts his tie, and then the two share a moment of awkward silence.

Pavaloo

Such a genius idea. Especially the part about Kane turning heel when it's revealed that he gave the bad advice ON PURPOSE!!!!!

YOU TOLD ME TO INVEST YOU SON OF A BITCH!

MUAAHAHAHAHA

would be perfect

he could mock faces and fans like "boo-hoo-hoo, best for business *imitates crying with fists*"

UberTag

I approve of the WWE Authority faction being expanded if it means we get Otunga in backstage segments again drinking coffee and wearing sweater vests.

Pavaloo

CAUSE HE'S GOOD FELLAAAA
brogue_kick_1.jpg

G-Fex

Alright fine

you guys can love the pasty white dough boy with limes in your mouths

I'll be cheering for the WILDCAT

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ S O Sヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Its happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"After last night's TNA Impact episode, Sting has changed the cover photo on his official Facebook page to read, "The only thing that's for sure about STING is nothing's for sure…"

Or is it???????????????????

UberTag

Sheamus needs to re-debut with a new gothic Undertaker-like gimmick.
So similar that people think it IS The Undertaker at first when he makes his entrance.
He needs to be booked like an inhuman undefeated monster for 15 straight months before facing Taker at Mania 31.
Taker loses, the torch gets passed and Sheamus begins to build his own WrestleMania streak under his new persona.

I suggest this only because it always bothered me when The Undertaker started showing up with a tan. Sheamus will never present that problem.

Sheamus needs to re-debut with a new gothic Undertaker-like gimmick.
So similar that people think it IS The Undertaker at first when he makes his entrance.
He needs to be booked like an inhuman undefeated monster for 15 straight months before facing Taker at Mania 31.
Taker loses, the torch gets passed and Sheamus begins to build his own WrestleMania streak under his new persona.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT5z3ER8U6s

Edit: stro pls.

Vylash

Seeing Wade Barrett's role on SD this week
where he provides running insults at Miz and Brodus during their match
and the fact that Barrett is no longer in the rumble match what are the odds that part way through the rumble Barrett's podium just rises up on the stage and Barrett has little tirades for the next 5 or so entrants before someone beats the hell out of him?

Oh my god this needs to happen

DMczaf

Believe it or not, there is talk that Warrior may in fact work one match as part of his new WWE relationship. The word being talked about backstage is Warrior vs. Ryback. We're told the Goldberg talk is pretty much dead at this point as he wanted way more money than they were willing to pay.

Oh no...

ikAW7AWOBiSXW.gif

BHZ Mayor

Won't be a disaster my dude, I got WWE 2k14 where they have a revamped engine and new animations!

This briefly shows up after downloading something in 2K14. The date circled is the date of WWE '12's first patch, which leads me to believe that this is literally the same game as at least 2 games prior with minor tweaks.
2zoP4xl.png

zychi

Banned
This briefly shows up after downloading something in 2K14. The date circled is the date of WWE '12's first patch, which leads me to believe that this is literally the same game as at least 2 games prior with minor tweaks.
2zoP4xl.png

it is the same game. all sports games use the same assets and game engine until a full rehaul is done. hopefully 2k isnt lazy like theyve been with everything else and actually update their shit for next gen. i doubt itll happen tho after the shitfest that nba 2k on next gen is

BHZ Mayor

it is the same game. all sports games use the same assets and game engine until a full rehaul is done. hopefully 2k isnt lazy like theyve been with everything else and actually update their shit for next gen. i doubt itll happen tho after the shitfest that nba 2k on next gen is

I actually fear the worst since it'll be the first on new hardware, which probably means everything will be half-baked to hell until the entry after that.

Top Bottom