• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Perhaps they'll deliver the ultimate troll... #30 counts down and Hogan's music plays. He enters the arena but then motions to the crowd that it's not him. Then Sting's music plays and he does the same thing. Then Warrior's music plays. Then Jake's. Then Flair's. Then Nash's. Then Jericho's. Everyone in the ring has just stopped wailing on each other and they don't know what to think. Then Daniel Bryan's music plays and he jumps into the ring from behind the announcers and the arena erupts into absolute pandemonium as he starts chucking guys over the top rope.

This would be like the event horizon of marking out. There'd be no coming back for me.

Rapstah

Sunflower, is the Avatar Rumble played on Quick, Normal or Epic settings? It's in the middle of the night CET and I don't think I can justify watching it for more than one hour.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunflower, is the Avatar Rumble played on Quick, Normal or Epic settings? It's in the middle of the night CET and I don't think I can justify watching it for more than one hour.

Probably normal.

Rapstah

That's probably fine. Epic setting Rumbles can have stretches of like five or six minutes with the same six people in the ring. They last for-fucking-ever.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
LOOK AT THIS

http://imgur.com/a/jd5f3

BARF

Look at this neckbeard!
xtvDUuK.jpg

DM9gKgs.jpg

Adorable.

Penguin

PWInsider reports that the top 5 matches for WrestleMania XXX look like this:

* Batista vs. Randy Orton for the WWE World Heavyweight Title
* Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker
* Bray Wyatt vs. John Cena
* CM Punk vs Triple H
* Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus

You know if they somehow got the title on Sheamus before Mania... that would be a fun story. Coming full circle from when the Bryan movement began

Striker

Better how? This is wrestling where your goal is to sell tickets and get money..

That card looks like ass, and only match that sounds appealing is Lesnar v Taker, and even then I question how Taker holds up.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
At this point I fully believe that the divas division exists exclusively so that the office can hand-pick super hot chicks for the boys/privileged executives to get with.

Rapstah

I'm posting the results of this poll as of this moment so I can check again later to see if they rigged the poll again, like that time they faked a 50/50 poll for which of their two world belts was the most important.

riggedpollc3k1x.png

If they're as bad at faking it as they were that time, the percentages should stay exactly the same while the number of votes increases.

Edit: CM Punk dropped to 27% so this poll could actually be for real.

At this point I fully believe that the divas division exists exclusively so that the office can hand-pick super hot chicks for the boys/privileged executives to get with.

that's the point. banging fans on the road can lead to lawsuits and all sorts of legal problem. that way they fix the issue.

Ithil

Looking at L.A. Indy. So why Willie Mack not get another tryout? Dude can wrestle. I take it Shaun Ricker is a lost cause. Thought he was decent.

Shaun Ricker was signed to WWE last summer, he's been in NXT for a while now. He wrestles at the house shows and dark matches right now, they're probably waiting on a proper TV debut when a spot opens up.

Shaun Ricker was signed to WWE last summer, he's been in NXT for a while now. He wrestles at the house shows and dark matches right now, they're probably waiting on a proper TV debut when a spot opens up.
Thanks for the updates on him. They need to bring him up and feud with Punk. Would be great promos.

WWE signs former male athletes, models, and body builders. People get used to it.

WWE signs former female athletes, models, and body builders. People think they're personnel fuck toys.

Kinda kinda kinda weird.

Ithil

Thanks for the updates on him. They need to bring him up and feud with Punk. Would be great promos.

He was in the batch of leaked NXT practice promos at least once, maybe twice, he cuts very impressive, confident promos. I imagine WWE are keeping a close eye on him.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WWE signs former male athletes, models, and body builders. People get used to it.

WWE signs former female athletes, models, and body builders. People think they're personnel fuck toys.

Kinda kinda kinda weird.

Agree with you. It shouldn't be an issue.

Batista fuckin EVERYBODY though

Top Bottom