• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
We are in this together, Plywood.

-snip
ibymkSGJohLkio.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Working on a legitshook.com article - I know I rarely if ever post there so I want it to be good. We can get into it on Monday when there's not a Ramble in the near future, but I'm curious about some of your takes on these:

Who in the WWE has sinned the most, according to the Catholic church?

Zandig for blasphemy? Vince for adultery?

DMczaf

I just found out what happens when you get someone with indie wrestling sensibilities to direct a movie. It's called The Raid 2.

tumblr_myooqhWfAH1r5r8duo8_r1_250.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Are we forgetting that Vince beat God in a match? Vince easily.

It might be balanced out - keep Sundays holy - and he would put on PPVs almost exclusively on Sundays. Does that work for or against Vince?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Vince might be a bigger sinner than Kane. Looking back at some of the shit Vince did with his God feud...

Rapstah

Kane set fire to his parents' tombstones, killed his brother and father several times, and fucked his dead girlfriend. Vince wrote all of that, but Kane did it.

I saw someone mention Fire Pro before and I just want to jump in and say YESSSSSSS. I had to go to a funeral last week and you're damn sure I packed my black Gameboy Micro and Fire Pro Wrestling A in my jacket pocket.

Hasney

Y'all making me want to bust out some hacked Fire Pro X Premium. Deadly Go Round > All other moves. Can't believe that never came back in the sequels.

DMczaf

https://www.facebook.com/RealMickFoley/posts/766334540063353?stream_ref=10

Mick Foley said:
WHO'S READY TO RUMBLE?

With the exception of Mania, this is the most wonderful day of the year for this wrestling fan. The Rumble match ALWAYS delivers - with plenty of drama, some humorous moments, and a couple of crowd-pleasing surprises each year. Like many of you, I'm hoping for an entry from Jake the Snake this year.

This year's Rumble takes on an added dimension however. This year's winner doesn't get to choose his opponent, and become a participant in ONE of the main event matches at Wrestlemania; he becomes a participant in THE main event at Wrestlemania.

There is another added dimension to this year's Rumble as well. In no other year that I can remember has there been such a groundswell of good-will towards one particular participant. I still have that brick - that nice, new, red brick - I purchased just for the Rumble (it's right here beside me) and if DANIEL BRYAN doesn't win this Rumble, I'm going to take that nice, new, red brick...and throw it through my television set.

I don't expect you guys to take out your frustration on an innocent television set, but I do think there will be an AWFUL lot of AWFULLY disappointed WWE fans leaving the building tonight in Pittsburgh, and turning off their televisions around the world.

I like my TV. Here's hoping that the nice, new, red brick I bought will never need to serve its purpose.

:(

I just want my damn HBK vs Daniel Bryan match at Mania. Not fucking Sheamus. You guys should never have faith in WWE to do what should be done.

UberTag

I want to see before and after shots of Foley's TV set after Big Dave wins.

Even Foley lost his hope...
He knows the way this business works.

I just want my damn HBK vs Daniel Bryan match at Mania. Not fucking Sheamus. You guys should never have faith in WWE to do what should be done.
Precisely.
You should never believe.
You should wear T-Shirts that parody Cena's that say "ALWAYS Give Up".
You should never expect the unexpected because... while ANYTHING can happen in the WWE events will typically play out in the most predictable and projected fashion possible.

Unless Vince changes his mind. Because he does that shit all the time. Because long-term booking doesn't exist. Because this business lives and dies on the whims of one crazy, out-of-touch mofo.

strobogo

Banned
Remember right after Benoit died and Davey Richards got the same hair cut, gear, and started wearing the vests like Benoit did before WWE? And he also started incorporating Benoit spots? And then when people were all "wtf man", he said he was just paying tribute to the Dynamite Kid. What a cunt.

ibdt6XzK3xtsyX.gif

IF Daniel Bryan is in the Rumble and that's a big if, I see final 3 being Batista/Sheamus/Bryan. Sheamus brogue kicks Bryan over the top rop, then Batista hits Sheamus from behind with a clothesline over the top to win. That sets Batista vs Orton and Sheamus vs Bryan for mania.

kiguel182

I want to see before and after shots of Foley's TV set after Big Dave wins.

He knows the way this business works.

I'm just hoping that the crowd chants for Bryan and takes a shit on Baptista. I would be happy with that.

With Bryan not going to Mania main event I will simply not buy it but the crowd should rebel against the bullshit of Baptista winning.

I think the Wyatt's do a stretcher job to Bryan(bonus! Cena gets to come down and save his little buddy after damage is done and run off the Wyatt's), then Bryan comes out for the Rumble after everyone thinks he was taken to the hospital.

Top Bottom