• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Verendus

Banned
I question your logic there. I think the impending Shield implosion disqualifies the 4-on-2 chamber match heel dynamic. I'm not convinced Lesnar has to be in the match, either.
I suppose I'm alone on an island with this line of thinking if those are the stips.
To be fair, they could book a Shield implosion from the EC if they wanted, but like I mentioned, I don't think that's what is happening. It's simpler to have the face team win and put them in the EC. Lesnar has to be in it. He's been bitching about a title shot for weeks. This is the time.

Fuck I'm still at the gas station getting my snacks for RAW. :( I'm missing The Miz AND Dolph? Damn. :(

Considering the massive pop Daniel got, I imagine the home town legend, hero, best in the world Miz got a pop 3 times bigger than Daniel. Am I right in this assumption? Did I just miss the biggest pop of the night?

Aiii

So not worth it
UNBLOCK-US YAY:
Stuart Cook
JAN 22, 2014 04:56PM EST
Unblock-Us Agent
Hi Luke

Rest assured we are serious about providing support for WWE. Judging by the amount of requests that we have had for the service, it tells us that this is very popular.

Something to bare in mind. WWE may not even be geoblocked, as WWE own all there own content, so it may be possible to access this service without the likes of us needing to Unblock it.
This we won't know until launch day, when the service goes live, but if there is any geo restrictions in place, we will be working on unblocking the service as soon as possible.

This service is on our priority list to support if needed, once launched.

styl3s

Inject the WWE Network right into my veins.

I can't wait till they start adding all the Nitro/Thunders so i can relive the glory days of WCW. 2000-2001. Revisit such great feuds like Billy Kidman vs Hulk Hogan.

Nameless

Pre DVR. There was nothing like flipping back at forth between Raw & Nitro. Especially when shit was hitting the fan on both shows.

strobogo

Banned
Jerry_Lawler.jpg

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I want a tally of the # of title shots cena has had by year (only TV/PPV events, of course)

styl3s

Pre DVR. There was nothing like flipping back at forth between Raw & Nitro. Especially when shit was hitting the fan on both shows.
I didn't become a WWE fan till like 99. I was always a WCW guy which sucked because i ended up having to buy 97-98 RAW tapes from ebay and other places because this was before downloading was a thing.

I am legit excited to revisit the monday night wars and all the old raws, nitros, smackdowns and thunders. I know they all wont be there at launch and they will probably be trickled in as the years go but i am fucking excited. I still want full Nitro/Raw sets. Raw 1996, Raw 1997, Nitro 1996 etc.

1997-1998 is the best WCW
Are you kidding me? 2000-2001 was the pinnacle of WCW, when creativity was running wild. It brought us some of the greatest feuds and stables.

That was the best! Every week the two tried to top one another segment to segment. That last half hour or so was murder especially if the commercials lined up

UberTag

To be fair, they could book a Shield implosion from the EC if they wanted, but like I mentioned, I don't think that's what is happening. It's simpler to have the face team win and put them in the EC. Lesnar has to be in it. He's been bitching about a title shot for weeks. This is the time.
I'll agree that it's a simpler match to book.

Orton vs. Lesnar vs. Wyatt vs. D.Brine vs. Cena vs. Sheamus with the winner facing Big Dave at Mania... probably makes more sense than the alternative which would be - what - Orton vs. Reigns vs. Ambrose vs. Rollins vs. Kofi vs. Big E.

Top Bottom