• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Hush.

ibrFOoiuhjoO5N.gif

Also you guys can't legitimately like Brock's scream. Has to be ironic, because it is god awful.

I don't do ironic. His warrior scream is amazing because it's so goofy. Good goofy.

Vacation.
Warrior scream.
Destroy.
Repeat.

strobogo

Banned
Whoops, not sure how I made that mistake, as I knew it was just a year after Backlund went pro in '73.

Watching a Destroyer match at the moment, dude's so awesome.

He really was. Current guys should be forced to watch his matches and steal as much as possible.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So sad about Kaitlyn, AJ lee is keeping that belt forever, and no one really deserves to take it from her.

No one deserves to take it because WWE built an entire division around her. Not because no one is skilled enough, because AJ is the only one they let do anything. Because WWE still doesn't know how to build anything but heavyweight titles.

Kaladin

You know you're doing something right when 2 of your favorite artists share a post from your music blog within a month of going live.

you wearing a hoodie right now?

hoodies meant to make you look 'cool'. Now every goober out there is wearing them. Especially when it's not raining or anything.
I'm wearing a jacket due to the cold weather. You mean to tell me that you don't have a single hoodie in your wardrobe?

G-Fex

I'm wearing a jacket due to the cold weather. You mean to tell me that you don't have a single hoodie in your wardrobe?

I have jackets, i've seem to have lost my jacket with a hoodie attached to it, even then I didn't wear the hoodie unless it was you know actually raining. Not as a hat.

why would I be wearing a jacket? it's like 70 degrees here

I have jackets, i've seem to have lost my jacket with a hoodie attached to it, even then I didn't wear the hoodie unless it was you know actually raining. Not as a hat.

You don't seem qualified to talk about hoodies, bruh.

Come back when it feels like -25 with wind chill. Earn your stripes.

There's your problem. You're slipping G-Fex!

G-Fex

You don't seem qualified to talk about hoodies, bruh.

Come back when it feels like -25 with wind chill. Earn your stripes.

There's your problem. You're slipping G-Fex!

not my fault you guys live in some wacky midwest states. Grow up you two, I worked in a freezer that was -10 inside. And I had to do inventory in that bitch that means staying inside that freezer for almost a hour labeling and inventorying.

anyway, my point isn't the weather, it's people who wear it regardless of it's actual use of cold weather, as in casual wear or with a hoodie when it's entirely not needed. Don't tell me it's just a west coast thing cause I know a lot of people be doing it to look 'cool' B)

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Normally I hate the objectification of women here and in wrestling in general

Celeste-Bonin-Feet-407460.jpg

but man, MAAAAAAAAN. She has real Chun-Li Thighs. This is the picture to post whenever someone says that can't possibly be real. It is and it looks damn good.

Best of luck in all her future endeavors.

I'm pretty sure playing dead only works on bears, not Brocks. I hope you have F5 insurance!

And everyone told me tornado insurance was a rip off :(

not my fault you guys live in some wacky midwest states. Grow up you two, I worked in a freezer that was -10 inside. And I had to do inventory in that bitch that means staying inside that freezer for almost a hour labeling and inventorying.

anyway, my point isn't the weather, it's people who wear it regardless of it's actual use of cold weather, as in casual wear or with a hoodie when it's entirely not needed. Don't tell me it's just a west coast thing cause I know a lot of people be doing it to look 'cool' B)

Mr. Fex. Hoodie Police.™

Top Bottom