• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Carnby

Vader's son already has her.

cb8e83f6781911e3958b12472c2a8b11_8.jpg

lol hover hands

Ian Rotten had to cancel Drake Younger & Eddie Kingston's bookings for Saturday's IWA-MS show because he needs the money to sort out his gangrenous toe.

I don't really know why I posted that, but if I had to read it, so do you.

Ian Rotten had to cancel Drake Younger & Eddie Kingston's bookings for Saturday's IWA-MS show because he needs the money to sort out his gangrenous toe.

BronsonLee is going to be so disappointed. I'm sure he is willing to donate $1K though.

I don't know what Mickie started eating around 2004, but it sure worked out well for her.

ixuBo.gif

Pat O'Connor vs Dick Murdoch - Open Championship League - (AJPW 1975.12.15)

Shit, this is a real wrestling contest right here, as the legendary Pat O'Connor takes on Dick Murdoch. It's got a good 'anything you can do, I can do better' story to it and some downright amazing mat wrestling. Murdoch was phenomenal in his prime and he shows it perfectly here, as he goes hold for hold with O'Connor and does a great job of drawing in the crowd. O'Connor's showing his age and, although he gets a bit blown up towards the end, he's still more than able to put on a show. Well worth a watch.

tm24

Wait, iwa-ms is back? How did I not know this. Brb, buying show to review it

Kaladin

The Rock just cashed in Money In The Bank on Daniel Bryan after Bryan defended the belt against Jack Swagger on Monday Night Raw in my WWE Universe. The Rock is the champ now.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
OT, but Valve needs to put some fucking restrictions on Steam especially now that GOG offers refunds.

X-Rebirth came out. Completely broken. They Bleed Pixels came out. Completely Broken. Consortium came out. Completely broken. It's like all these low to mid tier developers are just rushing stuff out to try to get a quick buck. And the early access shit is the worst. Why do they allow so much of it? There's a couple games that justify it, but not near the amount that show up on the new release list. When it's out of Early Access does it get a second appearance on new releases? Then why wouldn't they just always do Early Access for double exposure? Can I jsut put up a pixel on the screen and call it early acces and make money off that?

The service is starting to get real iOSy.

Nameless

I hope the first show on WWEN chronicles the adventures of Vince, DX, Austin, and Cena in Vegas. Even though Cena probably just spends the whole trip in his hotel room on the phone with Nikki. He strikes me as that type of dude.

Top Bottom