• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sokantish

It takes two people to feud, I'm not a part of this, because honestly, I don't care what strobogo thinks about me, and that's the honest to god truth of it all. So I'd very much appreciate if you all stopped trying to turn this into a thing.

It's not my problem, so to say.

Taking the high road, I like that Aiii.

jmdajr

Only time I really pay attention to the actual wrestling is at live shows and ppvs. I pretty much fast forward everything unless it's a match I actually want to watch.

jred2k

Nothing about you makes me feel better about myself. You keep shitting on WWE stuff, even though you've said you don't watch it anymore. Like, over and over. Even if someone enjoys it, you're there to remind them it sucks. In NJPW threads you're reminding people that WWE sucks. Over and over. It's really easy not to drop a ton of pessimism and negativity about things you don't watch. Everyone gets it. You don't like WWE and how it is booked and you don't watch it. Just ease up.

It takes two people to feud, I'm not a part of this, because honestly, I don't care what strobogo thinks about me, and that's the honest to god truth of it all. So I'd very much appreciate if you all stopped trying to turn this into a thing.

It's not my problem, so to say.
Don't listen to Bronson

tumblr_lyg30zShRf1qz4yoao1_500.gif

jmdajr

Chris Jericho recently announced WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan will be this week’s guest on the Talk is Jericho podcast on PodcastOne.com.

Hogan will be the guest on the Wednesday and Friday shows; this will be Hogan first ever podcast appearance, and is being promoted as such.

It's a work Brother!

strobogo

Banned
Skyfall sure is a gorgeous looking film. The kind of elegance you expect from James Bond. Not tacky 70s clothes and bad wigs.

Xater

Skyfall sure is a gorgeous looking film. The kind of elegance you expect from James Bond. Not tacky 70s clothes and bad wigs.

Cinematography by Roger Deakins. If you want your film to be as pretty as possible you get that guy.

All the stuff in China just looks amazing.

Fox318

Tyson Kidd is never going to be over with his cat shit.

It's wrestling targeted to make tumblr gifs.

His gimmick is he likes cats because his dick doesn't work even though his wife is hot.

Explain to me how he gets over?

TNA Impact Wrestling will reportedly have a heavy reality TV theme to the show when it premieres with Destination America this week. The idea is to have cameras filming everything from wrestlers walking around backstage, entering the building and even being out of character.

Dixie Carter is said to be a big fan of reality TV and Destination America already shows a lot of reality-type programming. TNA will be changing the format of Impact some to fit Destination America better.

this is just sad

Why are TNA hyping up the re-signing of their current shitty roster as a big deal? Oh boy! Eric Young's re-signed with Impact Wrestling? MUST WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!

That's not how you spell Conrad Hall.

I know. It's the same old TNA. The problem with TNA is they never actually fix the underlying problems that plague the product and then think a new coat of paint can fix everything.

this is just sad

Like this.

Chris Jericho recently announced WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan will be this week’s guest on the Talk is Jericho podcast on PodcastOne.com.

Hogan will be the guest on the Wednesday and Friday shows; this will be Hogan first ever podcast appearance, and is being promoted as such.

It's a work Brother!

Actually it's not his first podcast appearance. He was on Cheap Heat months ago.

I pretty much skip over 90% of Jericho's podcasts. He is just insufferable.

Edit: Beat like a rented mule...

Xater

Actually it's not his first podcast appearance. He was on Cheap Heat months ago.

I pretty much skip over 90% of Jericho's podcasts. He is just insufferable.

Edit: Beat like a rented mule...

Yes, Jericho is terrible. Right of the bat he infuriates me with the singing and cow bell shit.

imBask

Banned
I still found them very entertaining despite everything until Hogan and Bischoff joined. Not giving James Storm the title in his hometown and the subsequent heel turn was the last straw.

TNA was pretty decent before Hogan and Bischoff, the X Division was insane

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Here's my dumb Jingle All The Way DID YOU KNOW factoid of the day

DID U NO Jake Lloyd plays Arnold's son in Jingle All The Way. Jake Lloyd would later be in Phantom Menace as Anakin Skywalker. Anakin Skywalker was originally 'played'/voice by James Earl Jones. Arnold kills James Earl Jones in Conan

Arnold kills his own son. Spoilers.

TNA going back to Bobby vs. Bobby and taped shows instead of a 100% reboot is a bummer.

Why you gotta do me like this, Trixie?!

Really. These storylines showed dwindling ratings and no interest. They get a new home and continue exactly where they left off with no changes.

TNA was pretty decent before Hogan and Bischoff, the X Division was insane

Exactly. First thing they did was fuck up the x division when they came in. Before that it used to be a focal point of the show. Bischoff and Hogan are also the ones that convinced Dixie to be an on screen character.

JavyOO7

Watching a snippet of last week's Raw and... damn, not a fan of the Ascension's titan tron on RAW. Their simple titan tron video at NXT was better. At least they kept the theme song in tact... /tear

These two gentlemen really do not need to look like Kratos from God of War though. Their look on NXT was just fine. I hope these two guys eventually find their groove on the main roster.

And damn, not just yesterday's RAW but last weeks Smackdown also had the Ascension fighting jobbers. Sweet. Can't wait for that particular Smackdown to show up on the network. XD

edit: Geez, WWE uploaded that Smackdown match already. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOFgWMrM7dM =p

Here's my dumb Jingle All The Way DID YOU KNOW factoid of the day

DID U NO Jake Lloyd plays Arnold's son in Jingle All The Way. Jake Lloyd would later be in Phantom Menace as Anakin Skywalker. Anakin Skywalker was originally 'played'/voice by James Earl Jones. Arnold kills James Earl Jones in Conan

Arnold kills his own son. Spoilers.

How deep does this rabbit hole go. How deep.

this is just sad

I was into that until the 'out of character' bit.

JavyOO7

I'm half serious / kidding when I say I'd rather watch The Ascension over Dolph Ziggler. Ascension had some FnP promos in NXT, especially after the tag tournament to crown the #1 contender was announced. Besides Sami and Bryan winning the big one, nothing made me more happy last year in WWE/NXT than Konnor going "...total... ANNI...YAH...LATION!!!! .... YAH!!!!!"

When I stop being poor in a few weeks I may even buy their sweet NXT t-shirt.

I know how much this community hates The Ascension but the WWE went out of their way to make it known that these guys suck last night. So much for building new stars.

Can we bring WCW back now please?

I think after the Ascension clearly wasn't going to get over as whatever they were last week, they just completely changed course on them and it has to be some sort of comedic thing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom