• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor script aside, Roman's delivery of it wasn't that bad, I've definitely seen worse. He's definitely improving.

Well Roman should also be smart enough to throw a script like this out.

I don't think he has enough sway backstage to do something like that yet though.

jred2k

Why does a dude who doesn't even watch WWE shows anymore keep starting the day with a ton of negativity about said shows he doesn't watch? It's really a bummer to start the day with a blast of negativity over and over, especially when that person isn't even watching the shit.

Alucard is a bit of a bummer.

Friends, it looks like that I will be starting a new job at a startup in a few weeks. Pretty excited to see what the future will bring.

Fox318

Poor script aside, Roman's delivery of it wasn't that bad, I've definitely seen worse. He's definitely improving.

I don't think he has enough sway backstage to do something like that yet though.
Give him a Mic live in front of a crowd.

That was a prerecorded promo with a mute button incase the crowd started chanting what.

Xater

No he isn't. That might be worse than the other shit recently.

strobogo

Banned
Probably because that guy doesn't hate himself so much he has to project his hatred on to other people to feel better about himself.

Nothing about you makes me feel better about myself. You keep shitting on WWE stuff, even though you've said you don't watch it anymore. Like, over and over. Even if someone enjoys it, you're there to remind them it sucks. In NJPW threads you're reminding people that WWE sucks. Over and over. It's really easy not to drop a ton of pessimism and negativity about things you don't watch. Everyone gets it. You don't like WWE and how it is booked and you don't watch it. Just ease up.

Hasney

Time to watch Raw, because if there's one thing people hate more than someone bitching, it's somene bitching from an uninformed position. I make this sacrifice so I'm less annoying to you cunts lovely people.

simon-garfunkel-4.gif

I would like to point out just how considerate I am. So considerate, I think it's worth a flex

lex-luger-pec-flex-o.gif

Alucard

Banned
Why does a dude who doesn't even watch WWE shows anymore keep starting the day with a ton of negativity about said shows he doesn't watch? It's really a bummer to start the day with a blast of negativity over and over, especially when that person isn't even watching the shit.

Probably because that guy doesn't hate himself so much he has to project his hatred on to other people to feel better about himself.

Sorry, dudes. I don't like being a negative guy, but the WWE's track record over my past two years of viewing it has made me a sour fuck.

Sokantish

RAW really wasn't that bad.

I might have watched it on DVR so it only took me like an hour or less to watch. It was okay though!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I love Toru Yano so Stro should be happy. He's a great thinker! A noble mind!

hamchan

Wow this is the most dead crowd ever in this Big E vs Adam Rose fight.

Everytime they shout "New Day" and no one responds I feel bad for them.

jmdajr

Unrelated. My two year old thinks heavy metal growling vocals are Lion/Tiger roars.

Just connections you don't think about I guess.

jmdajr

They didn't react to the greatest reveal since the higher power.

UDQBYwL.gif

So it can't be just that.

Hey it was fucking Chorpus Christi! But my home town of Laredo is next and that won't be that great either.

Best thing about Laredo is getting the fuck out.

Nothing about you makes me feel better about myself. You keep shitting on WWE stuff, even though you've said you don't watch it anymore. Like, over and over. Even if someone enjoys it, you're there to remind them it sucks. In NJPW threads you're reminding people that WWE sucks. Over and over. It's really easy not to drop a ton of pessimism and negativity about things you don't watch. Everyone gets it. You don't like WWE and how it is booked and you don't watch it. Just ease up.
Are we talking about Aiii or Ubertag, because I think that dude has been driven insane by his hatred

I expect him to now reply with "not as insane as Vince Mcmahon"

strobogo

Banned
Good job you don't let her watch NJPW. You might get hit with strong style.

I think a Vine of a 3 year old girl hitting a BOMAYE would net a lot of views. Go viral. Sell ads. Follow it up with a Vine of her hitting the Rainmaker. Follow THAT up with Nakamura dancing.

Sephzilla

The two best things about Raw last night

1) The surreal as shit John Cena 'celebration' at the end

2) JBL fucking immediately burying The Ascension after their promo

PInk Tape

Banned
It's almost like they're watching a New Day vs Adam Rose match
It's hard to blame them.
I can't decide if the Skull Kid figure in the Majora's Mask 3D limited edition looks more like Booker T staring at his own hand before doing a spinaroonie or Cena doing the "You can't see me" hand sign.

Whynotboth.jpg

I like the packaging but I think I'll just stick with the regular edition.
They didn't react to the greatest reveal since the higher power.

UDQBYwL.gif

So it can't be just that.

Christ that's frighting.

Aiii

So not worth it
It takes two people to feud, I'm not a part of this, because honestly, I don't care what strobogo thinks about me, and that's the honest to god truth of it all. So I'd very much appreciate if you all stopped trying to turn this into a thing.

It's not my problem, so to say.

T.A.L

I watch WWE for the stories but it's meta in the since that I'm watching the pushes and depushes and the burials. I like NJPW and for just wrestling it scratches a lot of itches but I still need to understand what's going on and that hurts my enjoyment a lot.I know there are some translations around but not enough for my liking.

I want to know how Nak became the swagged out coke man who knees people. How Okada became the Rainmaker. What he is saying when he's chilling out sipping Coors after a big match.

I liken it to fire pro. Best wrestling games but nothing other than that. NJPW has it but without boots' write ups I have no idea the motivations or characters outside of there ring walks and performance in the ring. Which tells a lot. Dont get me wrong, but not enough for me.

WWE on the other hand saddens me because the matches actually are good most of the time. The writing tho. So cringeworthy. I cringe sooo much watching it but only during segments. Even the guys I like are unbearable in segments. I do like coked out Orton tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom