• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

jred2k

Did anybody watch the Paige/Nikki Bella match from Main Eveent last night? It was kind of sloppy in part, but it showed promise they could have a good PPV match. First time I've seen a women's match have a commercial break in it in a long time.

They really should think of just making main event the women's match show and give them time on there.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Did anybody watch the Paige/Nikki Bella match from Main Eveent last night? It was kind of sloppy in part, but it showed promise they could have a good PPV match. First time I've seen a women's match have a commercial break in it in a long time.

They really should think of just making main event the women's match show and give them time on there.

I did, actually - it was ok. It was definitely longer than usual which was nice.

jmdajr

I did since they were live from from hometown. 20 minute match. Surprised.

Cagey

Banned

tumblr_lq4znyc43B1qk7tryo1_500.gif

Agreed, man. I watched most of the episodes but the entire time I sat there shouting I KNEW FRANK MARTIN, YOU'RE NO FRANK MARTIN.

All 3 are personal guilty pleasures of mine -- including specifically arranging a college carpool for the 2nd one to be with the guy driving an Audi, just to be in theme with the movie -- but Transporter 1 is god-tier for me. I must have seen the movie 50 times.

There's just so much to laugh at. The bad guy's name is Wall Street. WALL STREET.

I like 3 the best. Something about those movies gets me super excited.

I'm still waiting for Crank 3 damn it.

They should have picked that bald dude in Blade 2 and a ton of cheesy direct to dvd action movies. TNT guy is too much of a departure from Statham.

Yeah, it isn't even close.

The amount of racism in this post is incredible. And you know that is an alt too. Prolly half serious, half troll.

I watched Total Diva's last night (dont judge me)... and Paige is awesome... I love her personality on the show. She seems to be in character all the time?

Cagey

Banned
I like 3 the best. Something about those movies gets me super excited.

I'm still waiting for Crank 3 damn it.

3 is my second favorite, with 2 coming in last. The switch to the US didn't help things.

I would pay lots and lots of money to see Crank 3. An irresponsible amount.

strobogo

Banned
Come on man it's not that bad. I realize not everything can be as awesome as Mexican food.

It's gross to me and without it, it's pretty much just a standard meat sandwich. There is a gyro place right down the road from me, but I usually stick with tenderloins or Italian roast beef when I go there.

I wonder how Macho man would have handled the same material Roman Reigns got. My mind just goes there sometimes

"And now I'd like to bring out Tito Santana's opponent and the intercontinental heavyweight champion of the world, 'MACHO MAN' Randy Savage"

"UH-HUH YEAH Happy to be here YEAH" (licks bottom lip)

"Now do you have any words for your opponent later tonight"

"Well you know Tito Santana you're an impressive athlete YEAH. You can go toe to toe with most ordinary men. But the Macho Man isn't an ooooordinary man NO. No as far as you're concerned the Macho Man might as well be SUPERMAN YEAH!"

"Superman?"

"OH YEAH!, Ask anyone and they'll tell you the Macho Man is FASTER THAN A SPEEDING BULLET YEAH! Except Elizabeth she won't tell you that ah-ha. MORE POWERFUL THAN A LOCOMOTIVE *flexes bicep* AND ABLE TO LEAP TALL BUILDINGS...IN A SINGLE BOUND!!!! *twirls around Mean Gene* "But when you're laying down on the mat Mr. Santana, and you look up in the sky, it won't be a bird, it won't be a plane, IT'LL BE THE LARGEST ELBOW DROP IN THE WORLD, COMING DOWN ON YOUR CHEST TO RETAIN THE INTERCONTINENTAL HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE WORLD DIG IT!"

HYWPZUj.gif

jmdajr

I wonder how Macho man would have handled the same material Roman Reigns got. My mind just goes there sometimes

"And now I'd like to bring out Tito Santana's opponent and the intercontinental heavyweight champion of the world, 'MACHO MAN' Randy Savage"

"Well you know Tito Santana you're an impressive athlete YEAH. You can go toe to toe with most ordinary men. But the Macho Man isn't an ooooordinary man NO. No as far as you're concerned the Macho Man might as well be SUPERMAN YEAH!"

"Superman?"

"OH YEAH!, Ask anyone and they'll tell you the Macho Man is FASTER THAN A SPEEDING BULLET YEAH! Except Elizabeth she won't tell you that ah-ha. MORE POWERFUL THAN A LOCOMOTIVE *flexes bicep* AND ABLE TO LEAP TALL BUILDINGS...IN A SINGLE BOUND!!!! *twirls around Mean Gene* "But when you're laying down on the mat Mr. Santana, and you look up in the sky, it won't be a bird, it won't be a plane, IT'LL BE THE LARGEST ELBOW DROP IN THE WORLD, COMING DOWN ON YOUR CHEST TO RETAIN THE INTERCONTINENTAL HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE WORLD DIG IT!"

HYWPZUj.gif

John-Cena-Not-Bad_zps709b87d0.gif

Sephzilla

"Superman?"

HYWPZUj.gif

triple-h-nod.gif

I can hear it in my head, and it works a lot better coming from a character who has personality

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Macho would have probably punched somebody backstage and shown some TESTICULAR FORTITUDE. Instead of posting on twitter with 'inside references'. #NotGonnaGetYourJobTweetingAboutItBro

Hasney

There's only 2 food things I can think of that I even dislike. Marmite and Rye and linseed bread. Everything else I like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom