• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes Roman look really strong

NeJvcu6l.jpg

Batista was arguably less ready than Reigns last year from an in-ring standpoint but they still were planning on going with him.

The hype keeps building on Bryan though...

Meltzer gave the scoop on Lawler

"They wanted to get rid of Lawler on Raw for a long time, but after the heart attack, they figured they couldn't. This relaunch of Smackdown gave them the chance."

Beatdown Clan

Seriously

Didn't even try to hide Bullet Club parody

I hope this clownshow never dies. WWE's shit is aggravating, but this shit's just hilarious. Sad, but hilarious.

Alucard

Banned
Watching Impact now. Gonna give the debut episode a shot. This intro is pretty great.

Impact.gif

A brawl to start. The production looks different than Spike. Real Ass TNA.

Impact2.gif

UberTag

Meltzer gave the scoop on Lawler

"They wanted to get rid of Lawler on Raw for a long time, but after the heart attack, they figured they couldn't. This relaunch of Smackdown gave them the chance."
"They figured they couldn't" jettison the 65-year-old man from the commentary team for their flagship show catered towards kids and adolescents? Really? REALLY? Did they think ratings would go down without Jerry? That a commentary team couldn't run just fine with someone else or 2 people? Do they still figure they can't remove him from pay-per-views?

Batista was arguably less ready than Reigns last year from an in-ring standpoint but they still were planning on going with him.

The hype keeps building on Bryan though...
And what hype would this be? Did I go back in time to last year?

Fox318

"They figured they couldn't" jettison the 65-year-old man from the commentary team for their flagship show catered towards kids and adolescents? Really? REALLY? Did they think ratings would go down without Jerry? That a commentary team couldn't run just fine with someone else or 2 people? Do they still figure they can't remove him from pay-per-views?

Where will the 6 year old cena fans get their sex jokes from now?

Anth0ny

You've got it all wrong, Uber. WWE cares about its employees. They're all like family, you see.

Vylash

i think they meant it would make them look bad if they got rid of him after he had a heart attack

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
i think they meant it would make them look bad if they got rid of him after he had a heart attack
I think it would look worse to keep the guy who had a heart attack around considering he could bite the big one on your live national tv show.

Heel

I think it would look worse to keep the guy who had a heart attack around considering he could bite the big one on your live national tv show.

Agreed. Who would blame them for lightening his workload? Couldn't do it after a heart attack, but could after diverticulitis? Sounds like "wrasslin' scoopz" to me.

Alucard

Banned
Gotta say, I like the announce booth setup for Taz and Josh Mathews. Feels more professional that Taz and Tenay near ringside.

Matthews%20and%20Taz.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Cole/JBL/Booker T is better. Now replace Cole with Renee and JBL with Stevie Ray. Then replace Renee with nobody/Kevin Nash.

UberTag

Huh. Josh Mathew name dropped Ring of Honor when discussing Low Ki. Kind of weird.
That seems to be the latest thing all these non-WWE promotions are doing these days. All of the little guys are acknowledging one another and proactively fostering partnerships.

WHy does TNA
do constant face/heel turns

It doesnt make sense

EY turns heel, Joe turns heel, Low Ki turns heel. Team with MVP... Lashley turns face for some reason

I dont get it

Alucard

Banned
WHy does TNA
do constant face/heel turns

It doesnt make sense

EY turns heel, Joe turns heel, Low Ki turns heel. Team with MVP... Lashley turns face for some reason

I dont get it

The
Lashley
turn makes total sense, actually. They've been building to it for a while and have been showing dissention between him and
MVP.

The EY turn doesn't make a heck of a lot of sense, though. Massive face and all-around good guy suddenly decides to join the bad guys? What?

Vylash

The
Lashley
turn makes total sense, actually. They've been building to it for a while and have been showing dissention between him and
MVP.

The EY turn doesn't make a heck of a lot of sense, though. Massive face and all-around good guy suddenly decides to join the bad guys? What?

RAW_1076_Photo_056_crop_north.jpg

OMFG TNA

* Bobby Lashley vs a mystery opponent is next. Lashley comes down without the belt and is upset. He grabs the mic and tells them to bring his title out, now. Kenny King comes out and tells Lashley to go crying to the NYPD "if they don't choke or shoot" him first. This leads to King vs. Lashley with The BDC surrounding the ring. The whole group enters the ring and attacks Lashley, causing the end of the match. Bobby Roode and Kurt Angle make the save. Angle challenges The BDC to a six sides of steel match at tomorrow night's tapings.

Vylash

OMFG TNA

* Bobby Lashley vs a mystery opponent is next. Lashley comes down without the belt and is upset. He grabs the mic and tells them to bring his title out, now. Kenny King comes out and tells Lashley to go crying to the NYPD "if they don't choke or shoot" him first. This leads to King vs. Lashley with The BDC surrounding the ring. The whole group enters the ring and attacks Lashley, causing the end of the match. Bobby Roode and Kurt Angle make the save. Angle challenges The BDC to a six sides of steel match at tomorrow night's tapings.

okay, that's just tasteless and disgusting, fuck TNA

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Well, the only way to properly use her is to have her fight Gail Kim a million times. Which will probably happen.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Heels being heels. I want that. They can apologize on twitter for playing a bad guy later.

Do you want your movie villains to be PC as well? Fuck no, you want them spitting hot fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom