• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
all right, someone needs to explain those roman .gifs for the benefit of those of us sane enough not to watch raw

...is he the new opening for the show?

Here’s the list of who’s featured in order: John Cena, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Lana, Rusev, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Bray Wyatt, The Authority, The Usos, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Erick Rowan, Brock Lesnar, Ryback, Reigns again, Luke Harper, Mark Henry, Nikki Bella, Wade Barrett, Bryan again, A.J. Lee, Big Show, Bray again, Goldust & Stardust, Bryan, Lesnar again with Paul Heyman, Lana & Rusev again, Ambrose again, Cena again, Paige, Seth again, Ryback again, and Reigns at the end extending his arm.

Only notable omission based on how hard they push them is Kane.

Hasney

g6ENg6p.png

it all makes sense

V8XC7Tx.gif

Did you put that Mexican lady in the Romero Special? Did you give her the La Parka strut?

I just wasn't really feelin' it sadly. We got another thing for next week so we'll see how that goes.

I hit her with a steel chair and tossed the chair to her brother and when her dad turned around and saw him holding it he got DQ'd and I rode home in my low-rider

DiscoJon

Banned
I just wasn't really feelin' it sadly. We got another thing for next week so we'll see how that goes.

I hit her with a steel chair and tossed the chair to her brother and when her dad turned around and saw him holding it he got DQ'd and I rode home in my low-rider

UberTag

Bryan/Lesnar is the best option. You get a fantastic match the crowd would be 100% into and Seth is practically guaranteed to cash in when it's over. Bryan becomes an even bigger star and Rollins becomes a made man at the same time.

Make it so, Vince.
It also opens up the option of having Reigns vs. Rollins vs. Ambrose be at Mania as well.
Thing is, they could still do that for the title. Lesnar vs. D.Brine doesn't necessarily need to have the belt in play to happen.

OMFG TNA

* Bobby Lashley vs a mystery opponent is next. Lashley comes down without the belt and is upset. He grabs the mic and tells them to bring his title out, now. Kenny King comes out and tells Lashley to go crying to the NYPD "if they don't choke or shoot" him first. This leads to King vs. Lashley with The BDC surrounding the ring. The whole group enters the ring and attacks Lashley, causing the end of the match. Bobby Roode and Kurt Angle make the save. Angle challenges The BDC to a six sides of steel match at tomorrow night's tapings.

Topical! A bit rough but at least it isn't racist or sexist unlike WWE.

OMFG TNA

* Bobby Lashley vs a mystery opponent is next. Lashley comes down without the belt and is upset. He grabs the mic and tells them to bring his title out, now. Kenny King comes out and tells Lashley to go crying to the NYPD "if they don't choke or shoot" him first.

tumblr_nhryqaJEsz1raivk0o2_250.gif

I had a dream that Austin came back to feud with HHH, they were duking it out in the ring and then Y2J came out to get involved... I was pretty thrilled to be "watching" this in my dream... And then I woke up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJDwsS-3z6s

Also this is my first exposure to the superman punch, I've heard of it but was to scared of actually watching it. God damn this is some lazy ridiculous shit.

Getting my post-christmas Wrassling catch up on. That 29th Jan RAW, did anyone else see this when Daniel Bryan made his 'crossroads' announcement?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afNR1clZNYc

Also how in the hell was Smackdown on the 2nd actually not that bad? I normally don't even bother to watch but made a start last night to see the reaction to the authority being brought back (+more E&C makes me happy/nostalgic) and it wasn't ALL bad.

Skimming the thread thusfar I have even more cringeworthy promos coming than the Ryback 'I can read, honest' one.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Tyson getting in the zone for his match next week, lol wtf. Love his crazy cat kid stuff.

People hating on the Vaudvillians itt?. The fuck?

Alexa Bliss, awhhh yiss.

It makes me so sad that these guys are stuck with that fucking gimmick. It's clear they have amazing chemistry together. All they needed was something half decent. But fuuuuuuck.

Maybe they'll morph it into something more. Probably not.

It sucks too because Big E had the most to lose. And poor Woods, he's straight up gotten nothing to work with since moving up to RAW. He was the only one that was remotely over out of the group. Kofi's already had a good run and this is Woods' second gimmick, and he's got a fucking phd. I dont know much about Kofi, but Woods and E are fucking hilarious outside of televised WWE shit, they're super witty and are great talkers too.

Sadly, when the group splits, someone is getting fired, belee day
I was going to put belee dat but typo'd day and it fit so fuck it

Match ain't even started, why you sweatin' ?

Mahonay

Banned
It sucks too because Big E had the most to lose. And poor Woods, he's straight up gotten nothing to work with since moving up to RAW. He was the only one that was remotely over out of the group. Kofi's already had a good run and this is Woods' second gimmick, and he's got a fucking phd. I dont know much about Kofi, but Woods and E are fucking hilarious outside of televised WWE shit, they're super witty and are great talkers too.

Sadly, when the group splits, someone is getting fired, belee day
I was going to put belee dat but typo'd day and it fit so fuck it
Woods is probably the number one person in WWE most people here would love to hang out with. Dude is one of us. Funny to see his top 10 games of the year the past couple years on Giant Bomb.

You could tell Big E and Woods were really rubbing off on Kofi if you watched some of their WWE.com segments. Just the most random ass shit that was legitimately funny.

Vince must have thought they were planning on getting over with out his approval. "LOL, Smart Athletic Friends? Boy have I got something for you guys."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom