• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
That's what I was hoping for l. Or at least separate them if three different people will use them. And make one for the briefcase lol

Borash is fucked. He's only 40.

This is only ten years ago. Borash was a spry 30 in this picture. He never looked great, but now he just looks like dog shit. What happened?

Imagine how you would look after 10 years of TNA.

Eric-Young-750x400.jpg

35, worked in TNA for 10 years

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Jeff gave her The Stroke, slap nuts.

Sure, Kurt is an Olympic champion and all.

But Double J (Hah-hah!)

He is:

The World's Greatest Singer

The World's Greatest Dancer

The World's Greatest Lover

That's J-E-Double FF (hah-hah) J-A-Double R-E-Double T.

strobogo

Banned
Sure, Kurt is an Olympic champion and all.

But Double J (Hah-hah!)

He is:

The World's Greatest Singer

The World's Greatest Dancer

The World's Greatest Lover

That's J-E-Double FF (hah-hah) J-A-Double R-E-Double T.

Also

The World's Greatest MMA Fighter
The World's Greatest Dad
The World's Greatest Sober Guy Who Isn't A Hot Mess

Kaladin

I remember when shots got out of him wrestling unmasked and people were piiiiissed...but now he's infinitely more likeable, can cut real promos not hamstrung by a gimmick now, and could easily be their next big underdog

Sami made out like a bandit

Yeah I'll eat crow regarding Generico/Zayn. I thought losing his gimmick would hurt him but he is so much better now.

Yeah, it was a big gamble though as he was an unknown and untapped talent without a mask.

I remember seeing him at one of the live $5 Wrestling events and he joined Colt Cabana on commentary and he was kinda awkward with coming up with things to say. He's certainly grown in his ability to talk on a mic in leaps and bounds since joining WWE.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Wasn't Cena/Cesaro last year? In the lead up to Elimination Chamber.

Also I love the first and the third Wyatt matches.

I can't think of a good Cena singles match in the past 12 months. Even the Brock squash wasn't good, just an entertaining moment like Brock beating Taker.

The Cena-Cesaro matches were pretty good. Cena-Bray Last Man Standing was good as well. Cena is one of the worst workers technically in wrestling, but he's a shitload of amazing matches from 2005 onwards. His 2007 run was full of them - dude even got good matches out of Khali.

Raw64life

Lol very nice.

Viewership numbers came in at 263k for TNA's debut on Destination America. So very close to my prediction of 250k. They are officially a flop.

tnaratings.gif

The only thing that disappoints me about the rating is that after nearly 8 years, this gif is no longer accurate. The numbers are simply too high now.

Fox318

To be fair, Cena is the top guy, of course you'd want that match (in theory).

Problem with Cena is he is the only guy they book to be the guy.

I should be able to pick 4-5 dudes that can main event a PPV and nobody should believe that somebody has to be booked out of the title picture.

‏@JohnCena 6 minutes ago

Congrats to @TripleH for his induction into the 2015 Int'l Hall of Fame. Well deserved for a career of hard work and excellence.

Sucking up to HHH. Wonder if he's trying to get a match changed?

Toki767

‏@JohnCena 6 minutes ago

Congrats to @TripleH for his induction into the 2015 Int'l Hall of Fame. Well deserved for a career of hard work and excellence.

Sucking up to HHH. Wonder if he's trying to get a match changed?

This...5 days after HHH fires 3 of his supposed friends. Cena really is a heel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom